So, I thought I would post some info about a rifle I just put together....I got the barrel from an outfit called "Deadshot Barrels", popped up in a search and the price wasn't bad. They say right on the site that it will take up to 4 weeks, but I received the barrel a little early. Straight forward assembly. I was concerned about feeding as there are no caliber specific magazines and this is a short round in length. Everything I read said you just use a regular AR-15 223/556 mag and it works fine. I was skeptical, but in fact it works just fine. The rifle cycles perfect from round one without a problem!! This is a rifle I intend to use as a predator calling/varmint/walk about gun so the barrel is 20" and .750 diameter. I installed a Giesele two stage trigger and shooting reloads the 25 grain bullets touch at 100 yards...15.5 grains of IMR4198 is a real nice load. For brass I am using formed cases from Lake City 556 stuff. Very happy with this rifle so far. The barrel shows no signs of copper fouling at all. I mounted a Vortex Razor LH scope with the G4 reticle. M