MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
RepackboxLoad DataLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What ya got Planned? 2022

Boolit Grand Master

I'm proud of myself ... I didn't buy more plants than my small back yard raised beds could handle .
    3 Tomato plants ( I didn't crowd them this year) , 6 Gypsey Pepper plants and a few Red Okra and two Green Bush Okra ..and that's it . Things do much better when they have room to grow .
    The weeds this year are doing really well ... I pull em and they just grow back ...like a bad weed !

The Satsuma trees , Meyer Lemon and Grapefruit trees are looking good ... last year we had a winter ice storm , got very cold and a poor citrus crop ... no ice storms this year so they will do better .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master
    This year we got a late start because it was unseasonably cold, but everything is growing like gangbusters now.

We have 8 tomato plants; beefsteak, husky cherry, a "salsa" tomato plant we picked up to fill the last spot, grape tomato, and a couple heirlooms.

We also have 2 jumbo jalapeno plants and a regular hot jalapeno.

Couldn't find banana pepper seedlings this year, and we'll miss em.

We also have some cucumbers and some zucchini plants.

The wife started romaine, spinach, green onions and radishes this year. We've already had a harvest of radishes, and another has sprouted and should be ready in about 30 days. The spinach got eaten up by something while it was still small, so I've been struggling to keep it alive, but the rest looks good.

I've also got a couple random peppers, Thai chili's and habaneros, and the herb garden: rosemary, sage, parsley, oregano, thyme, basil, and mint. I've already got sage and oregano drying in the garage. Oh, and I've got a pig trough full of cilantro that bloomed early and has now gone to seed.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus

Mud and more mud... over 3" of rain this month timed so the garden never dries out enough to till it. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12