Titan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2Load Data
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: Thousand year Reign of Christ

Boolit Master

Thousand year Reign of Christ

The reign of Christ is described in Rev. 20 and is the time between the first or spiritual resurrection of men lasting until the second or physical resurrection of all mankind. Those who are chosen to take part in the first resurrection are blessed and holy and will never see judgment or spiritual death. This is described in John 5 where Jesus explained His authority to judge all mankind. Those given ability to believe (faith- Eph. 2:8 ) are described in John 5:24 as having passed from death (spiritual) to Life (again spiritual) and these blessed ones will not stand in judgment before our Creator. When believers finally see the importance of begging that our Creator’s will be done in this world, He will bring this rebellion by Satan and his fellow rebels to a close. Remember, Christ reigns until every enemy is destroyed. The last one to be destroyed is spiritual death. Guess who gets to spend eternity in the lake? Those who hate the Father and His Magnificent Son and the Spirit of God!

Sorry, guys…. I managed to double post somehow…
    Last edited by wmitty; 03-21-2022 at 01:50 PM.
    Decreed by our Creator: The man who has been made able to believe and understand that Jesus Christ has been sent into this world by the Father has been born of the Spirit of God. This man shall never experience spiritual death. He will live forever!

Boolit Master

I note from your bio that you're living in a place called "Sulphur Springs". How does that compare to "The Lake"?
    WWJMBD?

In the Land of Oz, we cast with wheel weight and 2% Tin, Man.

Boolit Master
    Suffering springs is what we refer to our town as when asked where we’re from…
    Decreed by our Creator: The man who has been made able to believe and understand that Jesus Christ has been sent into this world by the Father has been born of the Spirit of God. This man shall never experience spiritual death. He will live forever!

Sulphur Springs... Once upon a summertime (maybe it was 1979?) I was dispatched to check up on a valve company there. Was low on gas and pressed for time when returning to Love so I drove with the AC off and the windows down. When stepping out of the car in Dallas I just about went to my knees. Had no idea I was that far into heat exhaustion until it slapped me.

About praying His will be done, no matter what I ask for I need to ask for that. I'd be a goofy goose to want anything else.
    And hey, with the tech for the beast system being rolled out, maybe I'm young enough I could see His arrival here before this meat suit gives out.
    Last edited by Good Cheer; 03-27-2022 at 09:12 PM.

A couple of quotes from C. S. Lewis: “A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.”

"When Christ died, he died for you individually just as much as if you had been the only person in the world."
    If you ever get the chance, read his book "Mere Christianity". I don't believe you will find it time wasted.
    "[I]Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a Subject to a Citizen." (Col. Jeff Cooper, USMC)

A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation's flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth.
    Henry Ward Beecher

"Poor planning, on your part, does not constitute an emergency, on my part..."