Lee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Load DataTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRepackbox
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS - 7-30 Waters Items

Boolit Buddy

WTS - 7-30 Waters Items

My father is done hand loading and his components are finding a new home with me. After sorting through some of it there are items that are being moved on......

For sale only, no trades, PayPal only. Will ship in 3-4 days of payment arriving and then provide you a tracking number. Shipping to the Lower 48 U.S. states.

Group #1 - Thompson Center 7-30 Waters barrel, Super 14", in great shape. From my fathers loading records and the empty boxes of factory loads my guess is perhaps 300 rounds went through it but that is the best I can determine. From his loading notes the last time it was at the range was 2002. Scope base stays with the barrel.
    $300.00 shipped to your door.

Group #2 - Burris 1 1/2-4x, LER reticle pistol scope. See pictures for condition and is pretty clear. From what I was told my father had to have a gun smith install the scope which accounts for the lack of finish on the bottom of the scope tube of the front rings, see pictures. Performed well the last time I shot it and from his loading records the last time it was on the range was 2002. Scope Rings going with the scope.
    $125.00 shipped to your door. Sold Pending Funds...

Group #3 - 7-30 Brass. 160 Federal brass. Is de-primed and most in boxes. Boxes will be shipped with the brass. Not sure how many times they were loaded but my guess is some is 1 once fired and the rest maybe 2 loaded.
    $60.00 shipped to your door. Sold Pending Funds...

Group #4 - 7-30 Dies, RCBS Neck Sizer set. Neck sizer and seating die. The de-capping pin is slightly bent which is why it is out of the die, otherwise in great shape.
    $45.00 shipped to your door.

To reply please respond saying (I'll take group #....) and we will work out the payment details.

Thank you.
    Attachment 297549Attachment 297550Attachment 297551Attachment 297552Attachment 297553Attachment 297554Attachment 297555Attachment 297556Attachment 297557
    Last edited by mfraser264; 03-14-2022 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Sales update 3-14-22

Boolit Grand Master

I will take the following. Pm later this evening.

Group #3 - 7-30 Brass. 160 Federal brass. Is de-primed and most in boxes. Boxes will be shipped with the brass. Not sure how many times they were loaded but my guess is some is 1 once fired and the rest maybe 2 loaded.
    $60.00 shipped to your door.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    I will take #2, Burris 1.5-4 LER… $125 delivered.
    “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”.... Mark Twain

Boolit Grand Master
    mfraser264 - I spoke up on the other thread for the listed item #3 that M-tecs asked for on this thread. My mistake for putting two "I'll takes" on just one thread. I still want the bullets from the other thread, but please honor M-tecs request for the brass from this thread.

Boolit Bub
    The barrel is for a contender frame?

Boolit Buddy
    Barrel fit the Thompson Center Contender, this barrel is from the 1980's.

Boolit Buddy
    All sold, sale closed.....