Load DataTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading Everything Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy the Anti-Christ?

Boolit Master

Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy the Anti-Christ?

I don't pay much attention to Revelations-related prophecy since I'm a pre-Tribber, lol. However, I did read the Left Behind books 20 years ago and seem to recall that the author believed the AC would come from Europe, be good looking, Jewish, and the whole world would be enthralled by him.

That is why I have always rejected theories that Obama, Putin, and even Trump were the potential AC, because they are so divisive people.

But, this Zelenskyy fellow seems to fit the bill. When I heard some Fox News commentator say that he was what a real leader looks like and that the world needs a leader like him, it set off alarm bells.

Any Anti-Christ experts here want to weigh in on why or why not he could be the AC?
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master
    I don't think there are any Anti-Christ experts, only ones who form opinions from various points of view.

Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy the Anti-Christ? I would say No.

We need to keep our faith focused on our relationship with Jesus Christ and not worry about the anti-Christ, he will be along at the appointed time.

Boolit Master
    No. The anti-christ was supposed to accomplish a lot more and I don't think Z has much of a future.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master

The anti-christ will be a Syrian Jew, so that lets this guy and Mr. Trump off the hook. Think of a World without the United State's during the tribulation, it will help you better understand it.

Boolit Master
    Ioon44 said it as good as it can be said. I believe we all know as much as we’re supposed to know. There’s no changing the end times.

Quote Originally Posted by NSB View Post
    Ioon44 said it as good as it can be said. I believe we all know as much as we’re supposed to know. There’s no changing the end times.
    Not by us at any rate.

FINEM RESPICE ~ MEMENTO MORI

Boolit Buddy
    Years ago, I did some studying on this subject and came across this info. Not sure who is accredited to, maybe or Matt Ward. "Dark Charisma"
    Anyway, take it for what it's worth and chew on it and see if it lines up with the Bible.

Notes on the AC
    • Revelations refer to a head as the head of state or ruler. As would be a King, Prime Minister or President of a nation.
    • The Horn represents his power, or authority.
    • Rides into power on a wave of global despair, famine, poverty and war.
    • I believe he will order a debt forgiveness and the world will love him for it.
    Origin:
    1. Half Jewish comes from Europe, ties to Assyria.
    2. Possibly from the Tribe of Dan. * Dan led astray the children of Israel into Idolatry.
    3. He will rise out of the old Roman Empire. He comes from the city on 7 hills which is Rome.
    4. His headquarters will be first in Rome, then move to Jerusalem for the final event. The seat of power of the ten block nation will be Rome. He must be in Israel for the last 3-1/2 years
    Known traits:
    1. First as a Political Leader, then as Military Leader, then as false god, demanding mark of the beast and worship.
    2. To start the first 3-1/2 years: Charismatic, handsome, diplomatic, and politically brilliant.
    3. After second half of the 7 years of the Tribulation progresses: Insecure, ruthless, dominant, full of pride.
    The revealing of the AC:
    Lead up to the Start of the Tribulation -
    1. The AC will recover from a seemingly fatal head wound. Literally. Here he will step onto the world stage. The world will wonder at his marvelous recovery. He will perform signs and wonders. The Pope (FP- False Prophet) will slide in alongside him and promote the AC.
    2. The AC blasphemes God and the missing elect, explains the rapture as some kind of celestial evolution, and blames the departed for the disaster that has come upon the world. Curses the raptured saints as haters.
    3. The AC will promise global peace and prosperity; sets up new currency and ten-nation bloc. The Original EU was called WEU (Western European Union (core group with full voting rights)) (one world government). - Possibly within the collapsing EU (Brexit, Franxit, Germexit). - Declaring the new currency as the only stable fiat system.
    These are the original EU members:
    4. Belgium
    5. France
    6. Germany
    7. Greece (1995)
    8. Italy
    9. Luxembourg
    10. Netherlands
    11. Portugal (27 March 1990)
    12. Spain (27 March 1990)
    13. United Kingdom

14. Becomes leader of the ten-nation bloc in 1 day and subdues 3 other nations that rise up against him. Possibly Britain, France and Germany.
    15. He is able to broker peace with all nations in the area, including Magog, Northern Confederacy, and Southern Confederacy. Note: he will have to have an army (EU Army) to back him up so it may be the NATO, or Magog, Northern Confederacy, and Southern Confederacy armies that help him control the peace. Maybe all of them.
    16. AC will make a covenant with the Israelis. Israel prospers and is at peace with Arabs for the first time in history. God’s Tribulation Clock begins counting down.
    First ˝ of the 7-year Tribulation -
    1. Temple mount will be returned to the Jews. Temple rebuilt and sacrifices begin again. Strict Jewish laws enacted in Israel. Jews control all of Jerusalem again.
    2. Gaza set up and recognized as a separate nation.
    3. Israel will give up land for peace. USA will be involved with this portion of the treaty and will reap the fallout after 3-1/2 years. See Meridian Fault Earthquake.
    Second ˝ of the Tribulation-
    1. The AC will break his (Peace) covenant with the Jews, Magog invades Israel. Magog occupies Middle East from Central Africa to Euphrates River. Jews evacuate to Petra in Jordan.
    2. The AC ends the temple sacrifices.
    3. The AC declares himself as god. The AC enacts the Caesar worship from old Roman Empire with blessings of the FP. The AC will make desolate the Temple.
    Within the last 3 months of the Great Tribulation -
    4. Global enforcement of the mark of the beast (through financial extortion), beginning of purge of the unmarked, the Righteous Jews and Christians.
    5. He makes war on Magog but is over run, (King of the North,)
    6. Magog is destroyed on the mountains of Israel.
    7. Kings of the East Cross over the Euphrates and assemble at Megiddo against the AC.
    There is a lot more, but this will give you something to think about.

Calling all loonies, kooks and nuts! Come out of the woodwork and join the fun!
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master

Boolit Bub
    Better question is: Is Putin?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Char-Gar View Post
    Calling all loonies, kooks and nuts! Come out of the woodwork and join the fun!
    I see you are here joining in..which are you?

Quote Originally Posted by barnabus View Post
    I see you are here joining in..which are you?
    At one time or another, on one subject or another, I have been called all three. I don't see myself as such a person, but nuts, kooks and loons never do.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Buddy
    Fun reading, BC info in a AC world!
    West of Beaver Dick's Ferry.

Boolit Master
    Try John F. Walvoord.

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    If we knew who the anti-christ was, it would be too late to stop him. If we thought we knew who he was, then what? Kill him and find out we got the wrong guy? Or stop him and later find out there was a backup anti-christ or that the first one was just a decoy?
    If you believe in God's Plan then you have to believe it will play out as it was written; nothing you can do about it.
    Concern yourself more with who you are, and less with who he might be.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by JSnover View Post
    If we knew who the anti-christ was, it would be too late to stop him. If we thought we knew who he was, then what? Kill him and find out we got the wrong guy? Or stop him and later find out there was a backup anti-christ or that the first one was just a decoy?
    If you believe in God's Plan then you have to believe it will play out as it was written; nothing you can do about it.
    I think you're taking the thread a little too seriously...

It was just a curious question in regards to Biblical theology. No need to become holier than thou...
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Klaus Schwab may not be the anti-Christ, but I bet he works for him......
    The insulated state in which nature has placed the American continent should so far avail it that no spark of war kindled in the other quarters of the globe should be wafted across the wide oceans which separate us from them." -- Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnover View Post
    Stated in a stately fashion. It will happen when it supposed to happen and it will be who it suppose to be. If one is saved by the shed blood of Jesus Christ why be worried about it?
    The Bible will be fulfilled in spite of the experts here or anywhere else.

Boolit Grand Master

According the Bible there will be many antichrists - those who claim to be Christ or His equal and think they should run the world.

I learned long ago that, no matter what I believe about the end times it will not change what God will do! In short, my beliefs don't matter to God in this case, as it does not effect my salvation. My salvation is based on His choice, established before the foundation of the earth and only indirectly effected by my choices. I only agreed with what He has established.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho45guy View Post
    I think you're taking the thread a little too seriously...

It was just a curious question in regards to Biblical theology. No need to become holier than thou...
    You did ask about the anti-christ, which is a pretty serious topic.
    For the record I don't think Putin is the antichrist either.
    And I can't remember the last time I saw the inside of a church.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast