WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy the Anti-Christ?

Boolit Master

Zelenskyy is a guy rallying his people to defend their home turf and pleading for outside assistance to expel an invading foreign power.

One of George Washington's early engagements as a British Colonial officer is widely considered to have kicked off the French & Indian / Seven Years War - - thought by some to be the REAL first world war. Later on, he, along with Ben Franklin and John Adams sought to engage the assistance of the other world superpower (France) to repel the British from the American continent. That ultimately upset the global applecart greatly.

Napoleon?
    Intertwining alliances of the inbred monarchs of Europe?
    Hitler, Stalin, and Mao?
    Biden pulling out of Afghanistan (is it possible for a blithering idiot to be the AC?)

We've had plenty of harbingers that have told the current generation that The End Is Nigh. Millions dead in the process, to be sure, but the planet's still turnin'.
    WWJMBD?

In the Land of Oz, we cast with wheel weight and 2% Tin, Man.

Boolit Master
    Joe Biden is not the Antichrist and I can prove it; along with a lot of other stuff, the AC will be smart.

Quote Originally Posted by 1hole View Post
    Joe Biden is not the Antichrist and I can prove it; along with a lot of other stuff, the AC will be smart.
    Perhaps Biden is smarter than you think he is, perhaps smarter than any of us think he is.
    Scary thought, isn't it.

I do hope he is the blathering idiot he appears to be.

Boolit Master
    ESV Ephesians Ch 6: v 12
    For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

It is not about Biden but the spirts that control DC.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho45guy View Post
    I don't pay much attention to Revelations-related prophecy since I'm a pre-Tribber, lol. However, I did read the Left Behind books 20 years ago and seem to recall that the author believed the AC would come from Europe, be good looking, Jewish, and the whole world would be enthralled by him.

That is why I have always rejected theories that Obama, Putin, and even Trump were the potential AC, because they are so divisive people.

But, this Zelenskyy fellow seems to fit the bill. When I heard some Fox News commentator say that he was what a real leader looks like and that the world needs a leader like him, it set off alarm bells.

Any Anti-Christ experts here want to weigh in on why or why not he could be the AC?
    Go back and review the bible passages...

"Anti" back in that day meant "Substitute for".... Not "Opposed to." The goal of the Anti-christ is for everybody to worship him...

Let's check the boxes...

Ukraine is no massive military empire - sort of the opposite. So there's a "no."
    Ukraine doesn't seem to possess the infrastructure to successfully wage a massive, world wide disinformation campaign... So there's a "no."
    Zelensky isn't asking anyone to worship him or his nation. So there's a "no."

Nope, seems like he's just a typical leader who just found out the value or allying with the United States.

Boolit Master
    Every so often I need a good chuckle. Then I remember to come over here and catch up on this thread!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by elmacgyver0 View Post
    Perhaps Biden is smarter than you think he is, perhaps smarter than any of us think he is.
    Perhaps, but that doesn't set a very high bar. Seems to me that Joey is about as smart but useless as a broken C-clamp but maybe he's really as wise as a nearly unused pipe wrench. ???

Come on man, it's hard to visualize a valid reason any reasonably smart political guy would brilliantly play a public fool for so long and so well in order to hide a high IQ while damaging the world like a frantic blind bull feeling his way through a world wide china shop.

Bless his heart, I think Joe tries really hard to do good but .... ?

"Let's go Branden!"

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    ESV Ephesians Ch 6: v 12
    For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

It is not about Biden but the spirts that control DC.
    Spot on.

The fitting together of info in this presentation is going to be old hat to some if a good refresher, but new to others. Posting it here 'cause the presenter does actually get into where the "anti-Christ" hails from. For me the question isn't resolved because I have a hard time seeing the devil letting anyone else take the role.
    Hope someone enjoys video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUfkNPi8iNw

Boolit Master
    Ken Johnson is always interesting to listen to.

USMC 77, USRA 79

This is not the time yet for the anti-christ. We need a world war before he makes his appearance.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Markopolo View Post
    This is not the time yet for the anti-christ. We need a world war before he makes his appearance.
    Very true, I guess the question is, "Has the world war already started"?

Babylon gets whacked before His return and that may just be in the offing now so yeah, maybe we're sticking our foot it.
    They certainly are busy trotting out the mark tech and it sure would fit into my guestimations on the window in time we're soon to enter into. So yeah, I'm not coming up with any reasons why not.

Those left behind will know when he desecrates the temple....

Banned
    george soros is the anti-christ.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by todd9.3x57 View Post
    george soros is the anti-christ.
    Nah, he's just a highly advanced parasite; able to bleed nations dry without repercussion.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master
    Well, Zielenski is no hero. He is a puppet stood up by the west. Ukraine has been looted since he began running the show. They used to be an industrial power house but now they are impoverished. Very similar to what Biden is doing here. For Ukranians living in the East he probably does seem like the AC.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Charlie View Post
    Well, Zielenski is no hero. He is a puppet stood up by the west. Ukraine has been looted since he began running the show. They used to be an industrial power house but now they are impoverished. Very similar to what Biden is doing here. For Ukranians living in the East he probably does seem like the AC.
    Oh yes he is a hero!!! A true hero for "progressives" everywhere.
    Don Verna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12