Snyders JerkyLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I’ll be fine if I die

Boolit Master
    Speedy recovery

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master
    Glad you're still here. Keep up with the Doc's and things should work out as they should. Sounds like you have a good fiancé there. Good luck & prayers.

Boolit Master
    I’ll be fine if I die
    After reviewing how long I could live after retirement, I concluded this same thing.
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks for this Don. You remind me that I have been in God's hands since age 9 in my awareness and a lifetime of trusting Him won't end at death. I literally can't imagine life without God. That makes me a terrible evangelist but an excellent counselor.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Moderator Emeritus

Hopefully everything will work out. Best of luck and listen to what they say - for the most part. I only allow myself two cans of Pepsi a day. Don't drink tea or coffee. No caffeine would kill me.

Boolit Master

Don,
    For them to have such trouble finding a vein to get an IV started sounds like you were dehydrated. That constricts the vessels and forces blood pressure up. I have Atrial fibrillation, heart sometimes races to 140ish. It used to do that in the presence of a beautiful woman or a huge buck! I’m sure the cardiologist mentioned the risk of blood clots in the lower chamber of the heart if indeed it was afib, so you get to start taking high priced Eloquis. There is much that can go wrong with old hearts like ours, but treatment has come a long way the last 20 years. I will surely remember you in prayer. How is Shari since chemo?

Boolit Master

I’m with your fiancé. Kinda like having you around. Prayers and my best for your future.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Mold
    Sounds like SVT and not AFIB. Wife has had a few issues with the SVT over the past few years. There are a bunch of different causes. Dehydration can cause electrolyte issues and result in it. Good Luck.

Boolit Master

Don, God's best for you!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Grand Master
    Yetavon, yes it was SVT.

Hogtamer, thank you for asking about Shari. She came through the cancer very well and is doing fine. The Lord has sent some challenges our way lately. It started with the death of our 4 YO granddaughter just over 2 years ago. And last night we learned a close friend we first met at church needs a liver transplant.

Like they say, "The hits just keep on coming."

But faith is a wonderful strength to fall back on.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

Don’s experience brings to mind that we all need a contact to let this community know if something serious happens to us. Continued prayers your way, Don.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Master
    Hang in there Don. I had my heart reset awhile back and it was unpleasant. I would Appreciate some notice before I expire. Need to sell off a lot of crap so my wife can have the money and not have to deal with it.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by JonB_in_Glencoe View Post
    oh...no caffeine, that'd be tough for me.

No caffeine, I'd rather die

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12