Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2
RepackboxLoad DataTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: Dillon rl1000 shell plates

Boolit Bub

Dillon rl1000 shell plates

I want to take a few seconds to talk about a company that is really filling a niche market perfectly. For those which own a Dillon rl1000 they face a daunting reality that parts are impossible to come by in these modern times. For many these presses become living tombstones of industry once a critical part breaks or a caliber conversion is required.

I know this reality to be true having bought 7 Dillon rl1000 presses in 2021, 6 units missing priming components and various others items. It has taken the better part of a year to chase down parts I needed to complete the units I owned but I was still faced with how I would load anything but 45 acp, 9mm, and 38 special.

Then I found a gentleman on ebay who was manufacturing NEW plates in any caliber you wanted! I quickly ordered a 223 plate and found it to be of amazing quality, I also order a plate for 30/30 and 500 magnum.

The company that made my plates contact info is as follows

Revus designs
    20589 hwy 26
    West point ca 95255

revusdesigns@gmail.com

Contact name is Jay

I recommend his product, I also recommend his business due to the fact he is hands on and took the time to talk to me on the phone and we exchanged thoughts and ideas regarding the plates and other accessories which a Dillon rl1000 would need to keep going.

Have fun and long live the Dillon rl1000

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks for the info.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy
    Thank you for posting the info. I pieced together a 9mm conversion kit last year and know how hard it is to find parts.

Shelly
    "EXPERT= Ex is a has been, spurt is a drip under pressure" Unknown

Boolit Master
    7 Dillon RL1000’s?!