MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan Reloading
WidenersRotoMetals2RepackboxLoad Data
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: Lyman and NOE Molds

Moderator Emeritus

Lyman and NOE Molds

I am out of the 44 business and I have a few molds for sale. All prices include shipping and I accept US Postal money orders, cash, or personal checks (if you are a well established member). Lower 48 shipping at this price. I can send pictures but I have a devil of a time posting them on this site.

1. 1978 or 1979 Lyman 4 cavity 429421A KEITH mold with nutcracker handles used but in excellent shape. $125.
    2. NOE .432-246 grain Wad Cutter RG2 with plain base. New. Never used. $91.00
    3. NOE .434-235 grain Round Flat RG2 gas check with pins. New. Never used. $91.00
    4. NOE .432-265 grain Round Flat 1GC/1PB cavities. New. Never used. $91.00

The NOE molds do not have handles as they were bought and never used before I decided to get out of the 44 business.

Thanks for looking....Paul
    Last edited by buckwheatpaul; 02-22-2022 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Add descriptions
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Paul I will take;
    1. 1978 or 1979 Lyman 4 cavity 429421A KEITH mold with nutcracker handles used but in excellent shape. $125.

Pm incoming.
    Thanks,
    Ron

Boolit Buddy

Does #2 come with pins?

Moderator Emeritus

Lyman Mold sold to MrWolf....thank you sir!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy
    sir, i would take #3 ! pm your info and i will send mine and a check. thank you ! leigh

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Kylongrifle32 View Post
    Does #2 come with pins?
    Yes Sir....it comes with 3 sets of pins. Hope that helps.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by green mountain boy View Post
    sir, i would take #3 ! pm your info and i will send mine and a check. thank you ! leigh
    Sold to green mountain boy pending funds....thank you Leigh

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by green mountain boy View Post
    Sold to green mountain boy pending funds....thank you Leigh!

Boolit Buddy

I will take mold #2 432-246gr was cutter. PM sent

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Kylongrifle32 View Post
    I will take mold #2 432-246gr was cutter. PM sent
    Mold #2 sold pending transfer of funds. Thank You Sir!