Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingWideners
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load DataInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reincarnation

Quote Originally Posted by wv109323 View Post
    I believe there are two realms of supernatural spirits. One from God and one from Satan.
    As I understand it Lucifer had authority over light and he and his demons witness the world. Satan can therefore tell someone what has happened in the past but not the future. His ability with light leads some to see things in the dark that people interperate as UFO's.
    Satan with his powers can pass along accurate events that have happened in the past. But he also can predict future events based on current knowledge. After a soothsayer tells you accurate events of the past you are more inclined to believe his future predictions.
    Also if your uncle in Cleveland is looking to buy a new truck and has expressed to the dealership that his favorite color as light blue. You talk to a pyschic and she predicts your uncle will show up in a light blue truck, that is information known in the underworld.
    I believe demons have the power to implant things into your mind to the point of a person committing crimes or relay some event of the past.
    If the devil can get you to doubt God or get you to commit a crime he has done his job.
    Spot on!

FINEM RESPICE ~ MEMENTO MORI

There really is a lot of evidence that can be interpreted to substantiate the theory and then again, there's much to indicate there are other mechanisms in play. I'm another who doesn't buy into a person repetitively being reintroduced into this world time after time. I'm that way because our creator made a point of telling us it isn't so, that we do this one time. So it was something I had to think about. Here's what I've come up with so far.

We are spirit entities temporarily in these flesh bodies. It appears to me that being in the meat suit suppresses but doesn't do away with various capabilities, including sending and receiving information with our minds. People sometimes have prophetic dreams and visions, people sometimes know when a loved one is in trouble, people sometimes are visited by deceased loved ones, sometimes deceased love ones come for people when they are soon to leave the meat suit... the list of the "unexplained" goes on forever. Another tidbit of the inexplicable is our government spending lots and lots of money to train people to be psychic spies. It's not all the work of demons and it isn't all hokum. I just don't have the brains right now to understand what all are the mechanisms in play. Something I do know for fact is we can send and receive information but we presently lack the means to accurately process it.

So what do I come up with?
    If a number of people simultaneously receive the same information on an ancient civilization does it mean they are all reincarnated? No, it just means they received information. That's a little bit of a let down, a little bit frustrating to an inquisitive mind, but it's all I got.

Boolit Master
    I had the privilege of hosting foreign grad students, they were young men just in from India. I'm a Baptist they're Hindu, neither allows beer, so over some cold ones we compared our beliefs. We are each convicted, firm in our faith. We were raised "that way", each happy in our faith.

My takeaway was they were trying to return to the Wheel, and I am going to get off it.
    I am certainly not coming back, Thank You Lord.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12