Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: A Friend

Boolit Master

A Friend

I had a good friend here on the forum, we wrote, traded bullets, and talked about our kids. Then I developed health issues (mostly mechanical but took some surgeries to fix..) and I was out of action for over a year.

Back in the saddle again and back on the forum. I wrote him and knew something was wrong. I got to his profile and found “In remembrance” there. So very sorry never got to meet him in person, still have some beautiful paper patch bullets he sent me.

Just wanted to post “Please God, I know life interferes sometimes but please take care of my friend who is surely in heaven, in Jesus name, amen”

Art
    ”Only accurate rifles are interesting”
    ——Townsend Whelen

In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act
    —- George Orwell

I'll repeat this prayer also.
    Please God, I know life interferes sometimes but please take care of my friend who is surely in heaven, in Jesus name, amen
    Tazman, It has been a tough year and doesn't seem to be getting better soon. I pray that we carry on in the spirit of those who've gone before us.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    As somebody who has just returned after a few years gone I am having the same issue. I hope they both return. Could even be the same person.

I hope it gets better for us all
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Boolit Master

Sorry for you loss.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Master

Sorry for the loss!

Moderator Emeritus

Tazman, I am so sorry for your loss and I have to agree with your prayer, as does Pine Baron....so with your permission I will post it as well as it is heart felt and so true: “Please God, I know life interferes sometimes but please take care of my friend who is surely in heaven, in Jesus name, amen”

We should never delay on meeting with fellow brothers and sisters!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

A long time ago I bought a trike and a red flyer wagon for my very young son , when at work I was talking about it the operator told me I should have saved them for Christmas as those are the big gifts you put behind the tree , my reply was you must have a better relationship with God then I do as God had not told me that I or my son would be alive at that time in the future , His reply was I was screwed up in the head , I again replied that in my experiences one was alive in the morning and dead by evening and I would give something to someone when the thought crossed my mind so as to be able to do it and them to enjoy it .

And the next month one of the men we worked with (who was a good friend ) only son died the day before we went back to work ,,

I would rather see the joy then not have the chance , life is short , working on high lead rigging sides , falling timber , climbing trees and just living were dangerous , no one gets out alive , when you have the chance be there and see them , my condolences on the loss of a friend .

Boolit Master

Thank you all for your prayers.

Art
    ”Only accurate rifles are interesting”
    ——Townsend Whelen

In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act
    —- George Orwell

Boolit Master

It is tough to loose a friend, and we who are up in age have lost a few also. So be a friend to some one while we still have a chance. God bless you all.

Years ago I was XO of a fairly large online fighter squadron. We flew WWII planes online, got together at a minimum on friday nights.
    With a group that floated from 30 solid dependable people up to 60 numbers floated a lot. Members came, got enthused, played hard, then life would interfere, and they would drift.

It taught me one simple rule.

Love them while they are here, and tell them so. Miss them once they are gone. But be ready to switch those feelings to the next new guy who comes along.

I was the first of our group to start signing off with "Love you guys, take care!"
    Within 6 months I heard it every time I got online.

Don't delay, if you care about someone, tell them. Once they are gone, moved on to something else all we can do is regret.

Love deeply, and tell them if you do. You'll be happy you did.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!