Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johnathan Cahn message to Joe Bidden

Boolit Master

Johnathan Cahn message to Joe Bidden

Look it up on you tube. Very powerful message.

Banned
    Who is Johnathan Chan?

Are you talking about the message that he gave on Biden's inauguration?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCtoQUXnmc
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Yes that is the message. I believe Johnathan is a profit of our time. He has shared the warnings given in the Bible, we must pay attention and heed these warnings. If you have read his books, you can see all these things coming to pass. The shakings that started in 01 to the present plagues and disasters we are witnessing. Will we not repent and change our ways. We need a revival now in our country !

Boolit Master
    I have listened to Johnathan Chan for several years and have met him in person, I really recommend his teachings.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Amen brother, and AMEN!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

If we want to turn this country around, turn it back into what it was. First we have to turn the people back to GOD. Then they must repent of the wicked things they did. Then and only then can the blessings on this country be restored. Then the Lord God amighty can heal the land, the sick, the twisted.

But it starts with returning to the Lord and Repentance.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Grand Master
    Ghosthawk, you are right. But we have a lot of evil people who will not return to God...some never knew Him.

God will forgive us, but we must take that first step.

This country is facing a special kind of evil. When I was an atheist, I still loved our country, and appreciated our freedoms. I had no desire to change America to fit in with the NWO. The evil we face wants to destroy America.

Having been an atheist and knowing people who do not believe, we cannot depend only on God to save the Republic. Biden says he is a Catholic and believes in God, but I see him as a traitor to this nation. I would rather have an atheist who loves America as President than a "believer" like Biden or his cast of clowns.
    Don Verna

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

I've always been a great lover of this world in general, and loved this country in particular. It is indeed hard for someone like me to watch it fall, and put more emphasis on the Lord and the world which he is preparing for us. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
    If we want to turn this country around, turn it back into what it was. First we have to turn the people back to GOD. Then they must repent of the wicked things they did. Then and only then can the blessings on this country be restored. Then the Lord God amighty can heal the land, the sick, the twisted.

But it starts with returning to the Lord and Repentance.
    True. But, Christians have been trying that since the crucifixion with very modest success; how do we (American Christians) accomplish it now, how do we get lost people who have never been there to "go back" to where they've never been and don't want to go?

I listen to Mr. Cahn (on youtube), I have some of his books. I don't agree with all he says but I very seriously contemplate and agree with many of his insights. Sadly, human history tells us that few people really listen to Godly prophets. Thus, it seems the only people we might actually have a chance to "change" is ourselves and few of us are ready to do that.

Bottom line, looks like this world is rapidly circling the drain; it's probably going down the pipes soon. Christians can rejoice that the glorious event of the Lord's coming Rapture of his Church is within our line of sight at long last. I rejoice and say, "Come quickly Lord Jesus!"

Boolit Master

Getting to get people to hear the word is like gardening. You've got the seed packet (ie the Bible ). You spread the seed out there and God will do the rest. We just have to do our part. It's not up to us to make them believe or not, but it is up to us to tell them that Jesus is there waiting and willing to forgive and love them.

Boolit Master
    Augercreek I agree. But there is another issue now. Many people have participated to some degree in church or may have even heard the Gospel and have turned their backs on Him. Many excuses are given. That makes it significantly harder for us to tell them about Jesus and have the seed sprout. There is a book written about this- we are living in a post Christendom time
    and need strategy like in the apostolic time.
    Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Red Cross blood donor- are you? Make an appointment to donate today http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation
    http://www.redcrossblood.org/

FOR Disaster Relief DONATIONS-
    http://http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations

Boolit Master

It is not up to us to make it grow, we just have to broad cast it out there. God does the rest. It's the same as gardening, we plant the seed God will water it and provide the growth. When judgement day comes, we will be asked, did you tell any about my salvation offered. We best be ready to answer.

Boolit Master

Can someone please tell me when the United States as a whole (or a majority) followed the ways of God? I don't believe there ever was a time.

2 Chronicles 2:14 was spoken to Israel and no other nation. It is not applicable to the United States as we never had a contract with God.

Now the closer we behave in accordance with God's prescription for success, the better off we will be. This is built into the system, so to speak. So if the average citizen states putting others' needs before their own...we'll have a great country. But I am not holding my breath as people are becoming less and less self-sufficient and many refuse to even be responsible for themselves.

Boolit Master

We put one of the most Evil men of the Twentieth Century in as our President; Lyndon Baines Johnson. He was elected by great majority of Americans when the Church pews were full of people. The decaying of the United State's just didn't start yesterday, it started years ago.

Boolit Master
    O how soon history is forgotten!

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles...tors-in-prison

Brothers, it didn't start with LBJ, it's always been, and will continue to be as long as the prince of this earth is waring against God!

Boolit Master

So, what do we say, Ho Hum, I can't do anything about it so I just shrug my shoulders and go on!!! NO, do your part, spread the word ! You know how fast rumors travel. If you all talk about Jesus the Gospel will spread. You don't have to preach, just tell some one you come in contact with, Jesus loves you.

Boolit Master
    I live in the buckle of the Bible belt. I don't think there are many in this area who haven't heard the gospel many times but a lot of what they think they "know" about God's salvation gift is badly distorted.

Many "believers" believe in a "semi-salvation by semi-faith" in Jesus, heavily mixed with the Old Testament message of salvation by "livin' right". That legalistic view says men's souls are a little bit saved by Jesus but mostly saved by a very large dose of self righteousness - you know what I mean?

Sadly, many well-meaning people still wrongly teach the impossible sort of "salvation" earned by carrying the heavy burdens of "good deeds" that the Hebrews of Jesus' day taught ... and they will all go to hell because their good works are dictated by their inward focused human minds instead of outward focused, God loving hearts! (See Matt 7:21-24) ARRRRGG!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast