MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Load DataLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWideners
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primers are coming

Well, there are a lot of scammers out there. Some just go big and get big investors to put down big dollars with big returns offered. Others have done the environmental scams, had one in MS a couple of decades ago that was going to out in a tire recycling plant to shred and recycle the steel and rubber. Got the state of MS to give them several millions, (don't remember the supposed number, 5 or 10 million or so) never did more than clean up the site next to our plant. But sure spent the money.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

So what we know is they are sketchy at best and more likely frauds.

They don’t make powder and apparently never have, just repackage what they can get.
    So they will never make a primer but more than likely try to buy primers from Europe and repackage them as their own. GFL!

I find it amazing that they go to all the trouble to be sketchy but if they would just fly straight they could probably ramp up Into a legit operation and make a living.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Plate plinker View Post
    So what we know is they are sketchy at best and more likely frauds.

They don’t make powder and apparently never have, just repackage what they can get.
    So they will never make a primer but more than likely try to buy primers from Europe and repackage them as their own. GFL!

I find it amazing that they go to all the trouble to be sketchy but if they would just fly straight they could probably ramp up Into a legit operation and make a living.
    I think the powder was CSB-1. Good powder and it mirrors Titegroup close enough to not make a difference. If the primers show up at a decent price I'd buy them but they have to be there in my hand before any money and I sure wouldn't invest any money with them.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Kinda like them Texans to not sink a well til oils north of 100 a barrel. I am sure these guys are looking at current circumstances as incentive. That doesn't bode well for average Joe's.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Bernie Maddoff would have done the same time if he only stole a million. Why go small?

One of Cuomo's scams was photonics. NY spent $130 million. He lined the pockets of his political supporters and Louise Slaughter. They created exactly 14 do nothing jobs
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_mo/FL1435972

Guy's got nerve using the same name all over. I'm only 15 miles from what was their Virginia location, which was just part of a small strip mall. BIL actually worked there a bit cleaning brass . The ammo worked, and the ETR-7 , wish I'd bought a barrel of. But I'd never order and pay for anything from these folks except across a counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrod47 View Post
    Kinda like them Texans to not sink a well til oils north of 100 a barrel. I am sure these guys are looking at current circumstances as incentive. That doesn't bode well for average Joe's.
    I can tell you know nothing about the oil business. Biden was trying to kill the domestic oil business and started to buy foreign oil, mostly Russian at a much lower price. When others countries have an economic downturn and their only cash product is oil, they pump and sell all they can for what they can get and that suppresses the global oil market.

My son is an independent oil producer in Houston and has been out of work for well over a year. Oil production requires investors who will sink big bucks into drilling for and producing oil. The investors decided oil was not a good investment under the circumstances. When the price get back where it is profitable to drill and produce domestic oil, the investors will return and so will domestic oil. Of course all the environmental concerns also make it far more costly to drill and produce oil in this country. Others countries even on a bad day can produce oil cheaper than the US for lack of environmental regulations.

Nobody is going to make or produce anything and sell it at a loss. That is how governments work and not businesses.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master

Some people think we still have a "Free Market" condition in the US and that the Political Class and the Wall Street types do not discuss and decide together their actions (I think they are fond of the term "Collusion").
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12