Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
WidenersRotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: WTS AR15 Receiver block, Hornady 427 Swage die, Danish utility magazine pouch

Boolit Bub

WTS AR15 Receiver block, Hornady 427 Swage die, Danish utility magazine pouch

I cleaned up my reloading room and found some things I'll never use and some I don't know why I have. All prices include shipping. I can accept Paypal, (if not using friends and family please add 3%), Zelle, Gpay, Personal Check, Money Orders, or cash if you trust the USPS.

1. This is a Brownells AR15/M16 upper receiver action block, it is brand new and in perfect shape. I would like $20 shipped.
    2. This is a Hornady swage die that I had made for my 44-40 to swage .429 jacketed bullets to load into my 44-40. For some reason I have 2 of these and $8 will get both of them shipped to
    you.
    3. This is one I have no idea how I got, but it is a Danish Sten magazine utility pouch, it is canvas and marked HTK with a Crown on it. $7 and you will find it in your mailbox.

Here is a link to the pictures please let me know if you have any questions. https://photos.app.goo.gl/rLUEWYHeSohvgHWE6

Boolit Buddy

I'll take these

2. This is a Hornady swage die that I had made for my 44-40 to swage .429 jacketed bullets to load into my 44-40. For some reason I have 2 of these and $8 will get both of them shipped to
    you.
    3. This is one I have no idea how I got, but it is a Danish Sten magazine utility pouch, it is canvas and marked HTK with a Crown on it. $7 and you will find it in your mailbox.
    Last edited by dagunnut; 01-20-2022 at 02:42 AM.

Boolit Bub
    This group has sold, CLOSED.