Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2

Thread: Micro switch

Boolit Bub

Micro switch

Hi, I am attempting to replace the micro switch in my 1984 era Dillon rl1000 case feeder assembly.

I ordered SPDT Micro Switch TOP V-153-1C25 off ebay and it is a perfect match....... BUT the "switch" is too stiff to allow a case to drop.

Could anyone please show me a item I can buy that has the sensitivity required to all a case to pass please. I have 7 rl1000s and no doubt their switches will end as well so I need a source.

Thank you for your assistance

Boolit Master

dillon has an upgrade for those that increase the output, made a big difference in mine.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    dillon has an upgrade for those that increase the output, made a big difference in mine.
    Is it the switch that the case rest against to stop motor from turning when tube is full?

I am flustered with this search because every electronic dealer I talk to says micro switch only come in one force........... I literally have 7 switches the wind can activate, they did not get that way by chance. Lol

I will call Dillon tomorrow

Extend the length of the switch arm about an inch and a half by soldering on a light piece of metal. "I cut a tin can lid for the piece of metal with a scissors" You may need to modify how you mount the switch so that the cases fall near the end of the new metal extender , this should allow the cases to fall past the extender because of the added leverage.

Good shooting

Lindy