RepackboxWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading Everything
Load Data Snyders Jerky

Thread: Weihrauch 45s available

Moderator Emeritus

Weihrauch 45s available

A very excited to have found one friend just let me know that he has a .177 HW45 (same as Beeman P1) coming from Airguns of Arizona. I checked their site a few minutes ago, and it appears they have the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Black Star -- as well as the plain-Jane regular model HW45 in stock. Others have "out of stock" notation, so, I assume this vendor has some of this model (?)!
    I know it seemed to "take forever" before I found mine... so I reckoned I'd let the great folks on this thread know Airguns of Arizona may have some in stock.
    geo

You will like it. Of all my shooting toys, If all had the trigger my P-1 has.... oh my!
    Right out of the box with no need for adjustment. If the shoulder stock were still available I'd try
    and get one in .22 cal.

Moderator Emeritus

chutesnreloads -- Your wrote, "You will like it" which is a tad out of whack with my (intended) words . To wit, after maybe a two-year "look-everywhere" search, I located a fairly decent, albeit quite used HW45 from a gent who's advancing arthritis was root of his decision to sell. This entailed a 70-mile drive each way, and I paid not that many dollars less than Airguns of Arizona's price for a brand new one.
    Hence, when my friend rang me to voice his glee at his "finding" someone who now has these in stock, I thought I'd share this info.
    I (most happily!) already have one.
    The shoulder stock addition might be a scary purchase for me, if available. "Word" has it (unsubstantiated, albeit believable talk) that these stock additions may also be added to 1911-type pistols, creating quite the illegal (barrel length) "rifle". Similar, in my State, moderators are OK and legal to airguns to which they are permanently affixed. Even a 100% cheap plastic screw- or slip-on moderator which surely would not even withstand more than one or two firings of a powder firearm could (and probably would?) be deemed as illegal silencers. (In my state, no permits ever for them)
    Anyhoos -- for any seeking HW45s (Beeman P1) -- at least as a day or two ago, the vendor I cited had them.
    geo