WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Inline FabricationRepackbox
Load Data

Thread: Thank you George

Thank you George

Not sure exactly what to say, I had heard a rumor that if you leave a bottle of Scotch out and wish upon a Glock, that George might visit you while you are away. I don’t have many stories to tell as I’m new to all of this reloading and casting stuff. All I can say is thank you George(s) for the donation to my education, I promise to use these new tools wisely. And also to remember not to touch the handle of the cast iron pot I use to melt lead. (Lesson learned)

Again, thank you George whoever or wherever you are. And thank you to the CB community for the knowledge you have all provided.

-Bottoms up
    Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The psychologist said I’m normal, and gave me paperwork to prove it.

USMC 77, USRA 79

most of us have been visited by George a few times.... i cant believe he left the booze???? Musta been a different one then the one that visited my House.... left a lot of cool goodies, drank all my booze, Dog had a chunk of Bluejean stuck between his teeth, and the cat turned up pregnant mysteriously at the same time!!!!!! Not ...... quite... sure.... what ..... happened, and the dog aint talkin.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Ya just never know about that guy
    Looks like he only took you for about a 1/2 Bottle of that Single Malt too. You got off easy.
    Welcome to CB
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

Wow, he left you a half bottle. Must have surprised him there's a half tumbler left unfinished surrounded by the loot.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

After checking the liquor cabinet he actually did quite a bit more damage. Only thing I can think of is he had to split mid drink and left that one on the table. I have (or had) a substantial collection of The Glenlivet from 12-21 without missing a single year, one of the Enigmas, and the entire Nadurra collection. It appears he ahem “sampled” them all with the 15 clearly his favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The psychologist said I’m normal, and gave me paperwork to prove it.

I keep my Johnny Walker Blue hidden behind the log splitter..... Seems to be effective at keeping ALL visitors out of it, including my two 20-something sons!!
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by trails4u View Post
    I keep my Johnny Walker Blue hidden behind the log splitter..... Seems to be effective at keeping ALL visitors out of it, including my two 20-something sons!!
    Johny Walker Blue! I can be in South Carolina in about three or four hours! Behind the log splitter ah!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master
    now that seen belongs on a CHRISTMAS CARD!! I wish it was my house. GEORGE has to be careful making all of those visits, and the SINGLE MALT.

Boolit Master
    usually he takes or at least empty's it!

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    George is awesome!!! He has helped me out a few times. Great guy!!! Didn’t know he had a liquor license to boot!