Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad DataTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRepackbox
Wideners RotoMetals2

Thread: I got reminded about someone I should be listening to.

I got reminded about someone I should be listening to.

Decided I should pass it on. Your choice, watch or not, believe or not. Matters not to me except that I would prefer to see cast boolit brothers warned and prepared about the times we are living in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg-47moVPtM&t=1280s
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Thanks Ghost, that was fiery.
    ...WAKE UP...!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Days of Elijah! Repent!

They shall call good evil and evil good.

I rather enjoy Johnathan, but I will admit his books can get a bit wordy.

His Youtube video's tend to be fast paced with lots of action, lots to think about.

Couple of points that clearly came through to me. Regarding Isreal, Bless them and the blessing shall be returned to you. Help them and that will also be returned. Curse them and those shall also return. I hate to think what shooting at them would do.

Second, it is better to be awake, informed, and watching for what is coming, prepared for the storm.
    Than it is to be asleep and wail when the storm hits you unprepared, unready, unable to cope.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master

Thanks for posting this.

I truly believe that Johnathan is a prophet for our times. He lays out the road map, what is coming, what we can expect.
    What we need to be ready.

As a Jew he talks a lot about Jubilee. I think he his pointing towards the ultimate Jubilee, the Lord coming back to his own land.

To be ready for that, you have to be ready for that trump to blow, any day, at any time. If you are not ready, get ready, and do it today. Before you go to bed. If there is hatred and Anger in your heart, cleanse it, today, NOW.

If you are not following HIS will, start Today! NOW!

Remember that we who believe, we SERVE the Lord. Not our will but the LORDS will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

So if you have not surrendered your will to him, DO SO. NOW. Get in his will, follow his path. Leave your burdens at his feet, and pick up his yoke for it is light.

Praise the Lord for he his mercy endureth.
    Give thanks to the Lord for all of the good things in your life. Remember to be thankful, daily.

Repent! Make way for the coming of the Lord!

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.

praise glorious!