MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: email notifications not bringing up threads

email notifications not bringing up threads

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen shot temp.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	294218

I have been a member here for many years. Just recently I have run into a problem with the link in email notification for the muzzle loading sub forum only. (This does not happen to any other threads I am subscribed to.) I click on the link and when it takes me to the forum and gives me the above page.

Is there something I need to do or is this a problem with the forum? Other threads I am subscribed to are fine.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

Cast Boolits Owner

What thread were you trying to access - what thread was the notification about?
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    What thread were you trying to access - what thread was the notification about?
    They were both in the muzzle loading forum. "Muzzle loading newbie" and "Stepped in it now", I believe were the two. Everything from other subforums link properly
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

ADMIN

It may be that the thread was deleted or moved and you are unable to view it.
    I run into this in the staff section when we merge threads together (report and infraction).
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

I am still getting the email notifications with the links. Got one this morning for "Stepped in it now" thread that brought up the same message as attached earlier.

I got a notification on "how are gun flints made" this morning that linked fine. I believe that was in the muzzle loading section.

So far it is just two threads that have been doing this. This is not earth shattering but just a mere inconvenience and I thought it was worth notifying you about.

ADMIN

I looked up the "stepped in it now" thread and its still there so I am unsure why the link is bad.
    I only get email notifications on PMs and on staff posts in the staff section.
    I do get notifications in my Tapatalk on my subscribed threads.

I just Tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing to see if that works.

Don't worry too much about it. If I have any other problems I will let you know. Thanks for the assistance.