Load DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Repackbox Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amateur Night

Boolit Grand Master

Amateur Night

Be careful if you are going to be out and about tonight, all the amateur drunks will be out.

Robert

Boolit Master
    I'm heading into work about 4:30am. Wonder how many I'll meet on the way? It's sobering how many still drive impaired in this day and age!

Quote Originally Posted by Mk42gunner View Post
    Be careful if you are going to be out and about tonight, all the amateur drunks will be out.

Robert
    As opposed to us professionals, who know to stay home.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

Not only did I stay home I was in bed by 10:00 LOL. just didnt feel like staying up till midnight

Yes, those days are far in the rear view mirror. Happy New Year !!!

Boolit Master
    Good post, those days are far in the rear-view mirror for me also. Happy New Year!!!

Spent the night watching re-runs of M*A*S*H*.
    Liberalism is a cult divorced from reality.

Boolit Master

I must be a light weight. I was in bed at 8:30 or 9:00. No one keeps track around here!

Boolit Buddy

Had all intentions of hitting the sack at our normal time but either most of my neighbors reload or they just have a good supply. Some serious 2nd amendment representation around here. Also surprised at the number with a class 3 license. All quiet by 1am.

Boolit Grand Master

Same here JSM a lot of shot guns a few rifles and handguns and one old timer burnt up a couple 1/4 sticks from the sound if it. For about 4-5 mins it sounded like the line at Camp Perry during a timed fire stage but not quite a rattle battle stage LOL

Boolit Master

We spent New Years Eve with a Friend who has a company that does Wedding and Party support. He had all his employees there with a buffett and drinks. Scheduled to have "Uber Response" for those wanting/needing it.

And for the fun and games - There were many Kids and they had 3 "Bouncy Houses" set up in the warehouse for their play amusement along with a bunch of Kid Games. Adults had Adult beverages available and of course being Montana we had Beer Pong, Corn Hole bag throwing games, Bow & Arrow shooting at flying 8" disks (think Skeet), Axe Throwing at facsimiles of "Let's Go Brandon's" face or a suitable Round Black Bulls eye Target - Throwers Choice (Did not see a single Round Target used).
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Boolit Grand Master

The Wife and I stayed home. She went to bed about 9:30 and I read a book until about 10:30. Heard a few gunshots and a few fireworks but not a lot. We slept in this morning and are watching the Razorbacks play Penn State on the tube.

We went to bed at 9, I got up and put a 11lb pork butt on the smoker, it’s going to be good!

Boolit Master
    Didn't hear any shooting last night but a neighbor was making a little noise this morning.

Boolit Master
    Went to bed around 10, and a little chilly at -13 and windy, to go anywhere! Got up at 4 AM to go to a gun auction 3 hours away, so I'm glad I wasn't hung over. Quit that nonsense years ago!

The wife and I do not drink Alcoholic beverages We spent the night shielding our dog and cats from the noise of the fireworks. The noise actually ended before Midnight. I was up until 4AM watching Forensic Files on my Roku TV.

We stay off the roads on potentially big drinking days and have done that for many decades. The wife goes to be 10ish, I stay up later but didn't partake of any of the new years foolishness with twisted people hosting and in my home.
    Let's go Brandon!

For those still with us, Have a happy, healthy new year from the two of us.

Jim

Boolit Master
    Close to da Creaux,Hang'n out in Swamp's and Bayou's
    Had about 20 neighbors make Gumbo and tatar salad, Then it was time to toast Betty White about 15 times I reckon?
    I ate then walked home and spent the rest evening with the dogs and cat while they tried to blow up the street and resurrect Ol Betty
    Noticed several fat heads this am.....lol

Boolit Master

We shot off one bottle rocket from the porch at around 11:00 then went to bed. We have not been out on New Year's in the last 35-40 years.

Hated working it when my group was scheduled at the fire house. Nothing but bad stuff occurs with drunks after mid-nite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast