Load DataWidenersLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
RepackboxInline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: Trigger outlaw

Boolit Mold

Trigger outlaw

I came across a new site that has some great deals that’s almost too good. Has anyone had any dealings with Trigger Outlaw. I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right place. If not please excuse me and advise the correct site.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ironboolit View Post
    I came across a new site that has some great deals that’s almost too good. Has anyone had any dealings with Trigger Outlaw. I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right place. If not please excuse me and advise the correct site.
    If you read down the page on the About and Meet our Staff pages the text does not align page to page.

This site is a scam, it will take your money and you'll get nothing.

That's my assessment.

No brick and mortar address. It's a scam. There are a lot of them popping up lately. These web sites look very convincing. I've found two lately that did give a business address. I google street view the address and one was a slum in NJ, and the other was a vacant pole barn in a field. You folks that aren't savvy with this on line stuff would be wise to stick to the known reputable and long established on line dealers.
    Deplorable infidel

Boolit Buddy
    Some items are falsely represented as known quality brands and sold in little one-off looking stores like that. The Chinese forgery and its impact in the collectors market is very real and constantly expanding into the firearms world. I'm sure it won't be long before we start to see fake H&G molds and other vintage casting items that are "desireable" and sell for top dollar.

Boolit Master
    bottom of the page of their website: All Rights Reserved. Developed by Insert Company Name

Boolit Master

The site is new, so nothing at the bbb, or most scam detector sites like this one: https://www.scam-detector.com/valida...aw-com-review/. But I'd be cautious unless you can pay with a credit card or other means that would support your claim if they turn out to be a scam.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~