Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: The 310 Shop is MIA?

Boolit Bub

The 310 Shop is MIA?

Why is the 310 webpage down? I have tried calling a dozen times over the past two weeks without an answer...has anyone else gotten through recently?

Boolit Grand Master
    I just suggested you try him in my answer to your 38 S&W thread. You might try e-mailing him. Apparently it’s not a full time job for him. You might also drop a line to Brass Magnet. He’s been a good resource for me and is a nice guy to work with.

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Master

I haven't been able to find the 310 Shop website for a few months now. Does anyone have a working link?
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Bub
    Yes...every time i try to open their website my browser gets hijacked by malware...

Boolit Mold
    I'm glad I'm not the only one not able to get on that website!

I just found a post on another site with the email address, so that's a start: The310ShopATaolDOTcom

I believe it was posted by Green Frog.

~Kees~
    Last edited by Winter Hawk; 12-28-2021 at 09:27 PM.

Boolit Mold
    This is what I get when googling the 310 shop. I haven't had any dealings with Rick for a few years now but I sincerely hope he's still in business.

the310shop.net
    is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.
    Get This Domain

Boolit Master
    I had quite a conversation with Rick about building .40 compression dies & selling original Ideal priming chambers. Sent him a letter and $126.00. Confirmed by phone & him agreeing to everything. 6mo. later..follow up phone call..again I was promised delevery shortly..said he was very busy. One year later..He tried to convince me items were already sent...again promised to delever in timely manner. Tried calling again ..recording informing that his mailbox is full. As far as I am concerned, the man is full of something and it's not mail!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by .22-10-45 View Post
    I had quite a conversation with Rick about building .40 compression dies & selling original Ideal priming chambers. Sent him a letter and $126.00. Confirmed by phone & him agreeing to everything. 6mo. later..follow up phone call..again I was promised delevery shortly..said he was very busy. One year later..He tried to convince me items were already sent...again promised to delever in timely manner. Tried calling again ..recording informing that his mailbox is full. As far as I am concerned, the man is full of something and it's not mail!
    Same here - 3 years and counting with no response to mail or phone calls. Money down a rat hole. I like Rick - He is personable and friendly - But I don't think I will ever see product or money back
    Being human is not for sissies.