MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackboxLoad Data
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: banned

Yeah, I've missed important "do not's" too. I think here but also on other forums. There should be a better way to wave the flag, not just here. It's up to the software developer to make something accessible I would think.

I don't know who the guy is but I feel for him.
    Let's go Brandon!

Banned

Wasn’t he also a moderator?

Boolit Grand Master
    I have had my hand slapped for being a *******. The mods and owner do a good job IMO. What I got I deserved, except for one...and that was dismissed after review. Can’t ask for better than that.

There are many banned folks I miss, but I do not know the full story. And at least one banned fellow was reinstated.

Kudos to those who spend their time herding cats...not always an easy job...so thank you.
    Don Verna

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by smithnframe View Post
    Wasn’t he also a moderator?
    Yes.....
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Cast Boolits Owner

Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    I have had my hand slapped for being a *******. The mods and owner do a good job IMO. What I got I deserved, except for one...and that was dismissed after review. Can’t ask for better than that.

There are many banned folks I miss, but I do not know the full story. And at least one banned fellow was reinstated.

Kudos to those who spend their time herding cats...not always an easy job...so thank you.
    Thanks Don for an honest opinion. Being a moderator is not an easy job and contrary to popular belief I don’t like Issuing infractions or banning folks but sometimes it has to happen. The rules are simple and very easy to follow, the infraction system is 3 tiered so members always receive a no points warning with a good explanation of what was done incorrectly which hopefully prevents future reoccurrence. If the members does it again they can receive up to 2 more infractions in the same category before their membership is reviewed for removal. The best part is the member can request a review of the infraction received and if we are wrong the infraction is reversed with an apology.

Members are allowed to come back with a new screen name and as long as they contribute in a positive way they are welcome to stay but if they go back to their old ways they are removed permanently.

Rob
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12