RepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTS: Reloading & Shooting Books - Some Collectible

Boolit Bub

WTS: Reloading & Shooting Books - Some Collectible

Books For Sale - I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING.

All Books are Hard Back , unless stated.

1) Modern Handloading , Major George C. Nonte Jr. , 5th Printing - 1974 , with Cover , Like New Condition , $35.00

2) VOL 1. Handbook for Shooters and Reloaders , P.O. Ackley , 11th Printing - 1979 , Like New Condition , $35.00 - spf Zarrinvz24

3) Blue Steel and Gunleather , John Bianchi , First Edition - 1978 , Like New Condition , Cover is Good - some tears , $35.00

4) Complete Book of Rifles and Shotguns , Jack O'Connor , First Edition - 1961 , Excellent Condition , No Cover , $45.00 - spf Zarrinvz24

5) The Book of Rifles , Smith & Smith , Second Printing - July, 1965 , Excellent Condition , No Cover , $30.00

6) American Ammunition and Ballistics , Edward Mantunas , First Edition - 1979 , Excellent Condition with Cover , Book was Printed by Winchester. This book is a great read. Interesting how much they knew back then. All of the Wildcats and "old" calibers are discussed. $25.00 - spf Zarrinvz24

7) The Complete Book of Practical Handloading , John Wooters , PAPERBACK , Second Printing - 1979 , $15.00 - spf fatnhappy

8) COMPLETE SET OF SIERRA RELOADING MANUALS WITH UPDATES , Second and Third Editions with Updated Supplements, 6 Binders Total , Excellent Condition. Spf - Colt38sp

9) Steel Canvas - The Art of American Arms , R.L. Wilson , First Edition - 1995 , NEW Perfect Condition , $30.00

10) Complete Encyclopedia of Antique Firearms , A.E. Hartink , 2001 , NEW , $20.00

* PAYPAL will be the easiest and quickest way to get the book to you.

THANKS!
    Last edited by wildphilhickup; 12-07-2021 at 11:01 PM. Reason: update info

I will take 8) COMPLETE SET OF SIERRA RELOADING MANUALS WITH UPDATES , Second and Third Editions with Updated Supplements, 6 Binders Total , Excellent Condition , $50.00 (Shipping will cost me about $20) PM to follow.

Boolit Buddy
    I will take #2, #4, and #6. PM inbound.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

I'll take #7
    the John Wooters Practical handloading.

PM to follow
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Bub
    *** Shipping to Colt38sp and Zarrinvz24 on Thursday, 12/9/21.

The only reason I am selling the books is that I am moving next year. I have been involved in the shooting sports for more than 45 years.
    I started reloading when I was 14. I know for a fact that I have loaded more than One Million rounds - rifle, pistol, shotgun in my lifetime.

Needless to say, I have accumulated a massive amount of "things".

At one time I owned an Elephant gun. Holland & Holland 577 Nitro Express. I obtained brass from B.E.L.L. , a 750 grain mold from NEI, to which I filled the case with 165 grains of FFg powder. It did hurt to shoot that one.

I once traded a Ruger 10/22 to a guy from Alajuela, Costa Rica for a "Dagger". Come to find out, that dagger had been presented to a Navy Corpsman by the Third Reich. His name is engraved on the blade. At one time, this corpsman was believed to have been one of the physicians who attended to Adolf Hitler. *Confirmed by LTC Johnson of Alexandria, Virginia. How did that guy get the dagger? He had a friend in Alajuela, Costa Rica that owed him some money. His friend had stolen it from a museum in Costa Rica. Imagine that?