WidenersLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything

Thread: RCBS Factory Deliveries

RCBS Factory Deliveries

I ordered some parts under warranty from RCBS along with several ther small items and paid by MC approx. November 10/21. I phoned Dec 1 looking for some information as to when the items might be shipped. A USPS number was raised on the 16th of November. The pkg has not moved since. Their explanation was they were encountering system issues. Have any of you folks experienced the same experience?

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Boolit Buddy
    Greetings,

Since the package crosses the Border it may be held up in Customs.

Check the USPS Tracking Number and see where the last scan was.

Cheers,

Dave

Boolit Buddy
    It seems as if they are really slow shipping the anything I’ve ordered from them has been several weeks to ship

Heck it has not even left the RCBS warehouse yet! This was confrmd by RCBS on Dec. 1st. According to the USPS all that has happenned is a postage label has been raised by RCBS. The pkg will contain two primer tubes, a part for the bench priming tool and several shell holders i need. That would go through US Customs and Canada Borfer Srvices faster than a Canada Goose drake chasing a hen across the 49th. LOL

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Boolit Master
    I have had good luck getting lube sizer dies from them.

Boolit Master

I been ordering direct from RCBS. Last order was a month or so ago. They have been quick. Maybe the Christmas rush slowed them?
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Ah, living prrof that everything comes to he who waits; my pkg has arrived at the USPS sorting site in Jamaica, NY. That would mean it should arrive just before Christmas. I assume RCBS has likely got some computer issues internally. In any event all is good, while the delay in dispatching is a bit unusual for RCBS their reception on the phone was excellent with a very accomodating lady on their end. Merry Christmas folks. Stay safe for the holidays.

Take Care

Bob

Boolit Master
    I have an order at Midway for some 45-70 stuff that had the label created last week but it has not gotten to the post office yet. Midway shipping is always hit or miss.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Charlie View Post
    I have an order at Midway for some 45-70 stuff that had the label created last week but it has not gotten to the post office yet. Midway shipping is always hit or miss.
    Not cheap either.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Finster101 View Post
    Not cheap either.
    One stop shopping though. Got a shell holder, set of dies and a Lee mold.

Boolit Master
    Well, the post office did not enter the package into their system so I could not track it. Showed up last night, not Midway's fault.

This time of the year Canada Post goes to seven day delivery for parcels here in Terrace. It helps some but with staff shortages things do take longer. If you folks think shipping is expensive domestically try sending a package to Canada from the US or to any other country. I feel for the US retailers who sell Internationally.

BTW I have four different packages tracking through the USPS system. Things are moving along. We shall see how fast Canada Border Services keeps the parcels moving. All mail entering Canada from abroad goes through Xray inspection. Keeping us safe the old fashion way I guess.

Take Care

Bob

Boolit Master
    Northern California to New York state to British Columbia??? Shouldn't there be a more direct route?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckiller View Post
    Northern California to New York state to British Columbia??? Shouldn't there be a more direct route?
    The USPS works in strange ways/ I had a parcel go from South Carolina to Chicago to London, England. around England for a week thence to Montreal then to Terrace via Vancouver. Apparently USPS sorting machines sometimes confuse Canada's postal code with England's. The Brits use letters and numbers like we do but in a difference sequence.

It doesn't matter much anyway. This parcel has been with Canadian Border Services now since the 10th of December. They may get to it over the weekend. It will be another five days to Vancouver than two to Terrace. There is no sense of urgency with Canada Post or the CBS for that matter.

Oh well,
    Merry Christmas everyone

Take Care

Bob
    ps I have another pkg from Colorado that left L.A. on the 6th according to USPS and has not got to Vancouver yet. Not to worry our CBS will hold it up for 10 days, our Post Office for five so I should get in by Jan 5/22. Left Colorado on the 23rd of November.

Boolit Master

Ok ordered a black powder measure late november , no shipping notice from RCBS , it arrives around the 13th , the 16th a email arrives telling me it has shipped , tracking number of course already shows delivered before they say it was shipped , also every time I try to access the site from the emails I get a virus warning , oh they updated the site so older order information is gone thanks how nice , some sites and the IT department are sadly lacking .