Snyders JerkyRepackboxLoad DataReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, December 03

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, December 03

Good morning all. I really like this message today, from Dr. David Jeremiah. It's just what I needed. Have a safe and blessed day.

Comfort

December 3, 2021 - Dr. David Jeremiah

Do not be afraid… do not be afraid… for I am with you.
    Jeremiah 42:11

What’s your heaviest burden today? Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved (Psalm 55:22).

Did a problem keep you awake last night? I cried to the Lord with my voice, and He heard me from His holy hill. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustained me (Psalm 3:4-5).

Is a fear nagging at your mind? Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word), in God I have put my trust; I will not fear (Psalm 56:3-4).

Are you battling weakness in spirit? You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 2:1).

What a blessed thought! We can trust God and cast all our cares on to Him! We can pray at night, for He hears us in the darkness. We can trust Him when fearful, for He resides above all circumstances. And when we’re weak, He provides daily strength for our daily needs. Today, rely on Him—and relax in Him.

Blessed are those who realize the uncertainties of this life are a reminder to prepare for the certainties to come.
    Erwin W. Lutzer
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, Praise the Lord!

Boolit Master

I am sure glad I know who I can trust to always be there ready and waiting.