RepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingWideners
Lee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, December 01

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, December 01

Good morning all. Here's a great message and blessing from Hagee Ministries for us today. Have a safe and blessed day.

John 15:5

I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Jesus knew what was coming as He gazed into the circle of dear, familiar faces glowing in the lamplight. These were the final words He would share before He was betrayed.

What a ragtag group they were – men with callouses on their hands and hearts, cheaters, liars, betrayers, and doubters! Jesus saw what others could not. His heart was tender towards these vagabonds who would undertake His earthly ministry to carry the Gospel to the ends of the earth.

The words that He spoke into their ears that fateful evening are the same ones He whispers to us today: “…apart from Me you can do nothing.” He wanted them to understand that if they chose to go it alone – to work hard to generate results on their own – all of their efforts would be in vain. No matter how well-intentioned, they would produce nothing of enduring worth.

How freeing to realize that it is not up to us! Only He is the Prince of Peace. Only in His presence can we find the fullness of joy. When the enemy rushes in like a flood, only He can raise a standard against him.

Outside of Jesus is barrenness and brokenness. With Him, our lives blossom and bloom in the beauty of God.

Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. May you abide in the True Vine. Apart from Him, you can do nothing. With Him, all things are possible for you!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

A good reminder to stay in Christ, to be a living branch.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Amen, Christ is our source of strength and growth!

By our fruit shall he know us, the wheat from the tares.

All of those who are only Christians for an hour on Sunday morning during the Sunday Show shall be found wanting.

We need to be Christians 24/7, we need to be helping those in need in HIS name.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!