RotoMetals2Load DataRepackboxReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Broker difficulties: need help

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    I tried to contact GB several times to get my old.account information. No response. When I set up a new account and was having trouble entering my bank info they would follow up with an email about 4 days after asking questions with the wrong answer
    . I figured it out on my own. They need to have a contact phone number! As others said dispute your CC charge as soon as there are issues.

The Mossberg arrived at my dealer Friday & I picked it up that afternoon. With one exception it is exactly as described & the photos on GB.

The exception was the magazine. The follower had been jammed down into the magazine shell & is tilted to about a 45 degree angle. All of the inside components are squeezed into the lower 1/3 of the shell. There are many Mossberg experts on www.rifirecentral.com so I sought help from them. To me the only way to solve the problem would be to remove the floor plate & remove the jammed parts from the bottom. The floor plate is held in place by 2 very small tabs (one on the front & one on the rear).

A member responded & says he tried the same procedure & one of the tabs broke. It seems that they are brittle.

The purpose of this post is to let you know that the seller is legit. He says he'll do whatever it takes to make it right.

My problem: 340 (same as 320) magazine are nonexistent. There is one on ebay for $85.00 + $8.00 freight & it doesn't look exactly like the one I have. GPC has an aftermarket one for $50.49. I think I'll send it to the seller & let him try to make the repair (if the tabs break, let him be the one to do it).

Oh well: I didn't mean to go further into my problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12