MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWidenersLoad Data
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee Precision

Thread: Need Advice on Selling My Dad's Reloading Tools

Boolit Bub

Need Advice on Selling My Dad's Reloading Tools

I'm a 67 yr old noob to this forum. I'm prepping to sell my Dad's reloading tools 29 yrs after I cleaned out his house. I need to do this before I go toes up. ...if I don't, this stuff will end up in a dumpster. My kids won't have a clue.

I've read the Swap/sell rules, but need to know how to proceed and stay w/in guidelines.

These tools are divided into three main groups as shown in the pics below.
    -Bullet, and ball molds. Some with separate blocks, some fixed tools.
    -Hand reloading tools like the Lyman 310. Some older with integral bullet molds. Misc. hand case and bullet sizers.
    -A few bench/die tools. Powder measure, powder dribbler, Herter's press.

WTS posts for each item seems inefficient, but is an option. I'll burn through my limit quickly. I could also post as a lot for sale, generally grouped as above, but unless I can sell an item separately from the lot, I may loose a buyers interest.

Please share your thoughts. Thanks, Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molding tools.jpg   Hand loading tools.jpg   Bench loading tools.jpg  

Super Moderator

First of all you must have 30 meaningful posts before you are able sell here, you are currently at 13. Once qualified, you are able to sell up to 50 items in one month's time. 5 ads per month, with no more than 10 potential buyers (items) in any one ad is the rule. The logical solution is to sell it in groups, or even as one package deal. If you begin splitting it up it could potentially put you in violation for more than 10 items. Please make sure you stay within the rules.