MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
Load DataRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, November 25

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, November 25

Good morning all. An appropriate message from Hagee Ministries, along with a great blessing. Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving day.

Psalm 30:4

Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.

The first American Thanksgiving Day occurred in 1621 when the Pilgrims gathered to give thanks for surviving the long winter to reap their first harvest in the strange, new land.

In 1863, President Abraham Lincoln declared an official holiday with the following proclamation: “I do therefore invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the heavens.”

Today, as you mark the Thanksgiving holiday, find a quiet moment to count the many gifts with which God has blessed you. Look back over the last year to recognize the evidence of God’s handiwork. Remember His arms carrying you through the difficult days, His provision and protection.

Thank Him for salvation today and bright hope for eternity. Praise Him for the blessing of living in a nation where peace predominately prevails. Express gratitude for the dear family and friends gathered around your table.

May you be aware of His every blessing, and may you acknowledge it as a good and perfect gift that has come from the Father of Lights above (James 1:17).

Today's Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. Give thanks with a grateful heart for the blessings of God in your life. May His praise continually be in your mouth. He is great and greatly to be praised.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen & Happy Thanksgiving day to all
    Being human is not for sissies.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Praise God!!!!! Thank U LORD!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Amen and Praise God for this Thanksgiving Day!