Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2WidenersReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Repackbox

Thread: I know it is early

Banned

I know it is early

I wish everyone here at CB a great Thanksgiving Day I am thankful to live in the greatest country in the world with the most prosperous and giving people in the world and most of all because GOD has been good to my family and to this country.

Vendor Sponsor

Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

No matter how much or how little we have, we give thanks on this day for what we have.

American G.I.'s spread Thanksgiving to the world, (ala Norman Rockwell at least).

WWI

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9bh0HKsh.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	292151

WWII

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5s4BCW1h.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	292152
    Last edited by Ithaca Gunner; 11-24-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Boolit Master

Early , not sure if it is early , already making the pies , May all have a good Thanksgiving this year .

Boolit Master

I put the frozen Turkey out to thaw Monday. Let the 18 Wild Turkey out in the Front Yard keep running wild.

I am thankful to live in a country where our poor are overweight and some too lazy to get up out of the chair to change the TV Chanel - I have seen the difference in other countries where poverty is real poverty.

I am thankful that our extended family are all healthy, employed, and generally happy.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

As the saying goes, " I don't have everything I want but I do have everything I need". For that I'm very thankful. Remembering all the family and friends that are no longer with us and again, Thankful that they were a part of my life. Happy Thanksgiving to all the friends here at Boolits. Gp

Thank You, same to you, hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
    Aim Small Miss Small

Quote Originally Posted by starnbar View Post
    I am thankful to live in the greatest country in the world with the most prosperous and giving people in the world and most of all because GOD has been good to my family and to this country.
    Does that mean Australia is second best?

Best Wishes to all our Brothers & Sisters on the other side of the big puddle!
    Hold Still Varmint; while I plugs Yer!

Give thanks to God for what you have. Health, family, plenty, what liberties we have left, but most of all give thanks. Be grateful for what you have rather than whether someone has more. Gratitude is the best. Preach it, live it, and believe it.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Jim

Boolit Master
    Happy Turkey Day to all!!! Gobble Gobble

I’m thankful for clean casting alloy, good quality custom and classic molds, and straight shooting guns. Ohh, any my amazing family too…

May all your shots be true and your loved ones be near.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG View Post
    I put the frozen Turkey out to thaw Monday. Let the 18 Wild Turkey out in the Front Yard keep running wild.

I am thankful to live in a country where our poor are overweight and some too lazy to get up out of the chair to change the TV Chanel - I have seen the difference in other countries where poverty is real poverty.

I am thankful that our extended family are all healthy, employed, and generally happy.

All my Wild Turkey is in a bottle. May have some tomorrow though.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ass Wallace View Post
    Does that mean Australia is second best?

Best Wishes to all our Brothers & Sisters on the other side of the big puddle!
    It’s a level field. There’s a reason that Aussies and Texans find each other at international regattas.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on my 1st post!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! GOD, Family, and Guns

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke4320 View Post
    Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well
    What he said!
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    A BLESSED Thanksgiving to all and especially those in the service and their families.

The past year and a half has been hard on everybody. My wife and i lost seven friends within about five weeks period - Covid, cancer and infection after surgery. I lost my three best buddies within four weeks - we used to meet at the Legion for lunch every few weeks to laugh and solve the world's problems - this year there will be an empty chair at the table when their families gather.

Today . . . my wife and I will be eating alone and enjoying the Turkey and fixings she has prepared. Today, I'm will give thanks for the blessings that God has bestowed on us and especially for my loving wife of almost 50 yea - my best friend - and all of the things . . be they simple, that reminds of of what is really important n this life, family, friends and the freedoms, hard won, that make this country so great . . . we must never loose sight of those or the Constitution.

May God Bless all of you and your families and friends this day!

Boolit Master
    Happy Thanksgiving from Phoenix where I’m spending it with my daughter.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Master

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Yes we all have much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for family, friends, freedom, and most of all a loving and forgiving Savior who loves me in spite of myself.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

I was supposedly invited to my first Thanksgiving dinner in 14 years, no family left but my son. I worked the night before and asked them to text me or call about what time they wanted me to come over. They forgot about me. I was invited over to pack home some leftovers for my girl with a few apologies. I think I'll just go to work on Christmas as to forgo the whole event.
    I'm thankful for many things, good job, roof over the head and finally paying off long overdue bills. Maybe someday I'll get ahead, right before I croak.