WidenersRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data

Thread: Giving Thanks

Boolit Master

Giving Thanks

Tomorrow is a day of feasting and a time to renew relationships. But most of all it is a special time to to give thanks to God for He has gifted us with everything, even the breath we breath ! Ask our Father to not only bless our food but, also us so we can be a blessing to others.

Banned

Ditto!

Amen ..and have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

And remember that we can't be thankful when we are impatient, anxious, or worried. Put that which you cannot control it God's hands and focus on what you can do. Then be thankful for what God has given. Including all those things you can do!

I am thankful for my ability to walk, for a houseful of grandchildren coming today and tomorrow, and for his ongoing and sufficient supply.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

I am thankful for the things I got that I wanted; and also for the things I got that I didn't want.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Banned

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! Thank you Father God, and Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! May all my friends here have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Quote Originally Posted by tankgunner59 View Post
    Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! Thank you Father God, and Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! May all my friends here have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day.
    Many years ago when I was attending a local christian college, we would begin a daily chapel service by singing this.

Praise Him indeed.

Sent from a handheld tracking device on a remote body of water in SE Alabama.

I hope that this a time for most of us to be with at least some of the folks that we love, and that we make a point of telling them that we love them. If you can't be with them, contact them and tell them.

If you don't seem to have anyone to love, don't despair; Jesus Christ, your Lord and savior, loves you more than you an imagine, and craves your love in return. This is a great time to speak with him and tell him.

It is also a great time to consider all the things that God has given us, large and small, and thank him for his great love, grace, and mercy. All things come from God, and will work for the good for those who love him.

Also consider that if you have ANYTHING that you are truly thankful for, that you might repay the Lord by giving someone something that they will be truly thankful for.

May God bless Y'all, and keep you safe, and shine his light upon you! jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

Boolit Master

Happy Thanksgiving, May God be honored this and every day.

Boolit Master
    Our deacon reminded us last night
    that Thanksgiving is the only
    Christian holiday we have left.

Count your blessings have a Blessed day!

Moderator Emeritus

augercreek you are so right....it is amazing how many people we have helped over our lives and how many we have ministered to as well....we are suppose to minister and help the needy....hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and blessed!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan