MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee Precision
Titan ReloadingWidenersRepackboxLoad Data
Inline Fabrication

Thread: NOE price increases on 11/22/21

Boolit Master

NOE price increases on 11/22/21

I just got an email from them that price increases take effect on 11/22. Didn’t say how much. If you’re thinking of a purchase, do it now.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I talked with Al the other day. I had ordered a mold - the last one shown in stock for a certain boolit I wanted. Usually I get them within a week but hadn't seen anything so I e-mailed and left a message as I was more concerned about it possible being lost in transit. Al called me back a couple for hours later and said he had checked on it and evidently they are still having issues with software / inventory count - not an issue for me as I fully understand. They are working as hard as they can to keep up with orders and Ilike I told him . there are just so many hours in a day. One thing he mentioned was the problems with getting brasss - my point being - I'm not surprised at having to increase the prices at all. I know several people who work in places that utilize Aluminum and like everywhere and everything else - supply issues and constant increase in the raw material prices.

I feel for him and everybody else that has a small business trying to keep up with all the issues they have to deal with. I was very appreciative for his call back to me but really didn't expect it as I know they are busy and you can't talk on the phone and deal with all the little fires that come up and run production at the same time. Al is a fine gentleman and I wish him and his crew all the best.

Boolit Master

Who is NOE?
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlofPa. View Post
    Who is NOE?
    noebulletmoulds.com My favorite source for custom moulds I'm a thousand dollar cub member there and Al offers moulds, reloading tools and reloading supplies. Gp

Boolit Buddy
    Who is NOE?
    Night Owl Enterprises, NOE, I'm also in the thousand dollar club. There 5 cavity aluminum moulds are the best bargain going.

Who is NOE?

NRA LIFE Member

USPSA/IPSC

Boolit Master

I got the email to , another member of the club of spent money , but he has not had a mold I have been looking for in any caliber I wanted for awhile now , I talked to him months ago and he was having trouble getting the larger block sizes .

And it is about time to raise prices as the cost of living and inflation sure seem to be going higher ,, Lets go brandon.....