RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWidenersReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: Another Shout Out to a Mold Maker - NOE.

Boolit Buddy

Another Shout Out to a Mold Maker - NOE.

I needed a 285g mold for my 9.3x62. Saw that NOE had one listed on Sunday night - the 368-285 GC 3 cav aluminum. Bought it Sunday night, and just came home a little ago while to find it in my mailbox. Thank you, NOE.

8mmFan

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I have been casting for 60 years and have accumulated way too many molds of all makes over the years, but NOE is ow my "go to" when I need a new mold. For some reason, they just seem to multiply in my mold storage. in fact, I just ordered another one yesterday for a "project" I'm playing with.

I talked with Al the other day as he called me about an order i placed - he's a fine gentleman to deal with and they are working very hard to keep up with all the things facing small businesses today - supply issues, etc. U;ve never been disappointed in any mold I have purchased from them and we are blessed to have mould makers like him and others.

Boolit Buddy

Somewhere between the Red and the Rio Grande
    I agree with BBB 100% ! Al is a great guy to deal with, a real straight shooter . Great molds at a fair price. Never had an issue with anything I’ve purchased from NOE
    Keep your powder dry and watch your six !!

Boolit Master

I recently bought a 326-221-RN-Gc from NOE.
    I just recently got around to casting with it.
    I find NOEs moulds to second only to H&G.
    They are a pleasure to cast with.

Boolit Master
    Now you dun it. It all went to Al's head and he went and raised prices. LOL
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Grand Master

NOE
    American owned , operated and a small business .
    Support them if you can ... 5 Star service and Al Nelson is a great guy .
    Thanks Al ... & Merry Christmas To All !
    Gary
    Last edited by gwpercle; 11-30-2021 at 07:07 PM. Reason: spelling - support not suppot
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bedbugbilly View Post
    I have been casting for 60 years and have accumulated way too many molds of all makes over the years, but NOE is ow my "go to" when I need a new mold. For some reason, they just seem to multiply in my mold storage. in fact, I just ordered another one yesterday for a "project" I'm playing with.

I talked with Al the other day as he called me about an order i placed - he's a fine gentleman to deal with and they are working very hard to keep up with all the things facing small businesses today - supply issues, etc. U;ve never been disappointed in any mold I have purchased from them and we are blessed to have mould makers like him and others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Txcowboy52 View Post
    I agree with BBB 100% ! Al is a great guy to deal with, a real straight shooter . Great molds at a fair price. Never had an issue with anything I’ve purchased from NOE
    I don't get it. I started trying to contact him after I had been waiting over a month on an "in stock" order. Three days short of two months I doubled down calling, emailing to two different email addresses (the official one and one I found here), and posted on this forum about my issues. The same day I did that, my order status was changed to "completed." A few days later my order arrived, minus one of the four items in the order. That was a couple of weeks ago, and I still have never gotten any response whatsoever to any of my attempts at communication.

This was my third order from NOE. The first two were no problem at all, but this one has soured me on buying from him. I really believe that after two months, I have a right to expect some kind of communication. The complete lack of any response does send me a message of sorts, though: "I don't want your business."