Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Snyders Jerky
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fed Ex Terrible Service

Boolit Master
    My FedEx driver came to my house today. Delivered a package that was due yesterday but delayed due to weather. He definitely earned the meager Christmas present I got for him!!!
    Couldn't be more pleased.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I ordered a small package from MidwayUSA, delivery expected on Tuesday the 21st. It showed up yesterday, 3 days early. Me happy.

Boolit Master

Yeah, really not happy at all, now. Original delivery date was the 15th. Then changed to the 20th. Now updated to no date. Says they are in a town 45 miles away.

What a joke.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master
    Poor service is becoming a thing. Good service will be notable and lauded.

Boolit Master

Latest claim is that now my tires were on a FedEx truck and out for delivery since 7:36 am Tuesday morning. Leaving Thursday morning for Seattle and lots snow in the forecast.

Took work off tomorrow so I can get new tires on my SUV. I will either track down the dang truck they are on, or, I will call Discount Tire and cancel the order. I checked and the nearest Discount Tire is 60 miles away and they have the tires in stock. I should have just gone there in the first place.

And get this; when I ordered the tires 3 weeks ago, they were $247 each. Now, they have gone up in price to $261 each. So, I will have to call Discount Tire and see what they can do since they chose to use FedEx, which is incapable of delivering their product.

One way or the other, I will get new tires Wednesday.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master

Been on hold with Discount Tire for over 5 minutes now. Tried for an hour to get a hold of a live person at FedEx and it is not possible. Since the tires are "out for delivery" for the last two days, all I can do is cancel the delivery and then go to the FedEx center 50 miles away tomorrow and pick them up in person. But, no idea if that will actually happen.

My nuclear option was to just go to the nearest Discount Tire today and get a set of tires mounted and have them credit my account for the set that FedEx won't deliver. Just trying to reach someone at Discount Tire, but they are "experiencing heavy call volume". What a joke.

Boolit Master

Still on hold...

Boolit Buddy
    Thirty years ago, FedX took a week for overnight delivery to a rural town. Nothing much has changed!
    West of Beaver Dick's Ferry.

Boolit Master

Wife ordered a big jacket from Amazon weeks ago. FedEx shipped.. Order sat delayed..finally Amazon cancelled the order. Box is probably in that ravine where FedEx dumps their packages.

Boolit Master

UPS lost my package. I ordered a Beeman pellet pistol for my brother for Christmas. The seller sent me another.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Boolit Master

Tires finally got here! At the shop getting them installed.

Boolit Master
    Looks like I'll just change the winter oil with no filter change.

No reply from emails, chat, whatsoever. Oh well.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Petander View Post
    Looks like I'll just change the winter oil with no filter change.

No reply from emails, chat, whatsoever. Oh well.

It's maddening, isn't it? I've never seen so many examples of horrible customer service in my entire life until the past year or so. The world is going mad.

Boolit Master

I heard a thud on the porch. Went out to see what it was. Fedex truck was pulling away. My package was thrown 1/2 way across my porch. It was my new dies. They were ok. And the plastic box didn't crack. I complained before to Fedex about them throwing stuff.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Boolit Master
    My FedEx driver just beeped his horn at me while I was driving. I pulled over and she gave me my packages. She also gave me 2 packages for my neighbours that aren't home right now.
    I gave her the box of chocolates that a very good client gave me yesterday.
    I am so appreciative of all of the people that take their chosen profession to personal levels.
    I am also sooooooo sick and tired of folks that complain about, hate on, strike out against their job to excuse themselves from being civil to their fellow human beings.
    I want the entirety of the people that I am fortunate enough to interact with to know how grateful I am to have them in my life. They are integral to my business and my life.
    I got each and every one something that I know is meaningful to them (I don't know my FedEx driver well - hence the chocolate) and have given it to them. It took me 3 days and several employees making uncountable stops to pick up and drop off and mail (UPS / FedEx) gifts. But you know what? I appreciate them. They are my fellow man and my saviour taught me to love them.

This is the season of HIS birth!!!!!
    Perhaps we could all be a little more Christ-like in our expectations.

Yes, my left cheek hurts - but my right is available.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Serves as you guys right for ordering all that stuff through the interwebs....

I was engraving a couple's henry 22 yesterday that they were giving their 10 year old grandson. He works for our local post office as one of two night shippers. 8pm to 8am. Threw over 14,000 packages on Tuesday night between the two of them. They average 7 skids of Amazon crap a night. He can't change jobs inside the PO due to his seniority as he would drop to lowest level if he say became a route driver. He sure was disappointed President Trump was not reelected as the PO upper management is crap.

Boolit Bub

Sorry for your issues. I have ordered a bunch of powder and primers in the last two months, all delivered by Fedex. 0 problems with tracking or delivery.

Boolit Master

fedex made Me quit smoking cigars. Outfit I Mail ordered cigars from always shipped fedex. I paid an extra dollar for signature required. As by CA state law only adults over 21yrs can buy tobacco, so gotta have that DL.
    fedex would never ring doorbell. My office window looks right down the front walk. driver usually threw them from about 10ft away from porch. And I live about 100yrds from the front of a middle school. If I wasn't home, there was a 50/50 chance I would ever get My cigars.
    Cigar Co, wouldn't/couldn't do anything about shipping another carrier. So I went back to smoking a pipe. Get that tobacco from another Co. Never fail to get an order now.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Boolit Master
    Fedex tossed my chrismas gift in the ditch in front of the house. Signed my name for me. Wife went to pull in our 1400 foot driveway and saw the box in the ditch. Driver said I am trying to get something for nothing but I was only trying to file a complaint against the driver. My package was not damaged.

I have had it with all companies. Lowes sell allan + roth. I purchased a 319$ light for our new house with a 5 year warranty. Well three years in and i am being told tough -------. I have receipts boxes the whole nine yards. They wont do a thing other then tell me I am right but they are not going to replace the light. Sorry not trying to derail but needed a spot to vent and had a fedex story anyway. Thanks
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Ha Ha! Fedex service! Or lack of service.

Not long ago we had a good Fedex delivery gent. He actually delivered packages and was pleasant to talk to. Before him we must have had some bosses kid. The day before delivery we had a storm, but on the day of delivery the sky was blue with bright sun and the roads were clear. I get an email notification that due to weather my package couldn't be delivered. Then a few years of good deliveries with the gent I mentioned. Recently fedex delivered a package to my neighbors, 1/2 mile away from their home leaning on the road sign pole. The person at that corner delivered it to them. They called Fedex to complain and was told that couldn't have been the case since the person who didn't deliver it indicated that he had. What absolute morons! They must be very hard up for anyone who can't drive a delivery vehicle.
    Last edited by BJK; 12-29-2021 at 07:03 PM.
    Let's go Brandon!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast