MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingLee Precision
RepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Wideners
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fed Ex Terrible Service

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Soundguy View Post
    So what does a purple ground logo mean truck that just came by here was neither red nor green
    The purple or red are corporate trucks; I move computer equipment for my company and the terminal is half mile from us. So unfortunately I have gotten an education doing covid-19.

Boolit Master

Fedup-x is the worst in my area. They have delivered my packages to wrong addresses in town,...I will then get a call from that person that they have my goods.

And their website and customer service might as well be in Katmandu for all the good it does. Their shipment tracking sucks.

I once received a notice that they could not deliver to THEIR OWN distribution center in Bridgeport WV, because no one was there to receive the package. This was before the Covid epidemic.

How they can stay in business and maintain a profit is a mystery.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

Your experience is not universal. I bought pistol safes from CA. Projected delivery of just over a week. They arrived several days early. Sometimes they do well.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Banned
    i had stuff on order to be shipped through the united states mail.... it arrived this morning a 53 foot long Fedex delivery truck.

worst part is that the sender did not send me a complete order, and one item was not in as sold condition... but when i contacted said seller, they KNEW the order hadnt shipped correctly, but they had made NO attempt since friday afternoon,,,, the day it shipped and the day they knew it was screwed up,,, to notify me OR to send the part to me..

Here in Southern AZ I get excellent service, BUT, I set it up by waiting for the driver more than once, and give him a glass of ice cold water when he brought the package out. My FedEx deliveries have been perfect from then on out. Once I saw the guy walking away kind of dejected looking, as I had been in the bathroom when he came. I popped out the front door and made the drinking motion with my hand, and MAN did he jackrabbit right back on up the stairs!
    I have met the UPS driver at the truck so he didn't even have to get out. Of course, with UPS, if I want, I can have them hold it at the local hub - it is literally a half a mile from the house.

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaway View Post
    Ordered powder from Natchez. They got the order out in a timely manner. Shipped by Fed Ex. Yesterday I got a automated text saying delivery would be today and a signature was required. Stayed home all day, it’s now 8:00 PM and no package has been delivered. Finally got a human from Fed Ex on the phone at 7:30 PM. Told me the package was in Ga, I live in Central Fl. It’s one thing to wait an hour for a doctors appointment, but I feel like I had an 8:00 appointment, waited all day in the office and told to come back tomorrow and I might get seen.
    I go through the exact same frustration as you. They say you have to be there to sign and they never come. Sometimes they put it in the mailbox and don’t tell you. For me it’s not just FedEx, but UPS and other local delivery companies. DHL hasn’t been bad, but I haven’t gotten that much through them. The most dependable here is the postal service. Locally or if something is sent by USPS it usually gets to me faster than the premium services.
    I happen to be one of the furthest from most of the hubs. If the drivers are running late, they just don’t come. If they came the next day or so it wouldn’t be so bad, but when its a week later or they don’t ever bring it saying they can’t find the address, that’s BS. Here all numbered addresses are in GPS systems.
    What’s y’a gonna do ?
    Last edited by GregLaROCHE; 11-24-2021 at 07:02 AM.

Banned

I’ve had excellent service from FedEx! Never a problem.

Boolit Master

I have had excellent service from FedEx except for one time.
    I paid $30 extra for 2-day delivery.
    It got here 5 days later.

That's interesting. There have been so many stolen packages, these services should try something. I had FedEx confirm my name, but no signing yet. Stupid, he should have asked what my name was, not are you John.
    Heck even Home depot wanted to scan my DL for a $4.97 return..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by dale2242 View Post
    I have had excellent service from FedEx except for one time.
    I paid $30 extra for 2-day delivery.
    It got here 5 days later.
    You used to be able to get a refund if you didn’t get it when promised. Don’t they still do that?

Vendor Sponsor

Fed ex tracking says I have a delivery due today in NC buts been sitting UTAH for the last 2 days. Don't think it will make it today
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    Fed Ex just brought me this book from California in six days.

Boolit Master
    Most of the tanks are gone and the windows don't rattle anymore. I won't be able to sleep now.

Banned
    Link above is a great read on 300-400 Fud-Ex packages recently found in a ravine in Georgia.

Boolit Grand Master

It took FedEx ten days to fly across the Atlantic. An item I ordered just arrived in France. I hope I get it by Monday.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    On the news this morning was a story about a bunch of FedEx packages that wee four in a woods somewhere - can't remember the location. Nobody seems to know how they got there but FedEx was sending trucks to pick them up so they could get delivered. Makes me wonder if our local postal delivery guy we have used to work for them. :

In a recent press release, FedEx has announced a new process for expediting package delivery to the recipients! The parcels will be placed in a common location....the package recipients will come to the site and recover their packages! See photo! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“LETS GO BRANDON”

Boolit Master

Our service is iffy since the plandemic. They change drivers often. Yesterday i had ammo cans out for delivery. Then i checked the tracking after dinner. It said delivery exception. Driver attempted delivery at 6:19 PM. There is no hoops and loops a driver has to go through to make a drop. One time in the summer i had a package on the truck for 4 days. I watched for it and caught the driver zipping right on by. I caught up to her and got my package. I kept my cool though. And pointed out where i live for future delivery's. Since that day we probably had 1/2 dozens more drivers. UPS I had the same driver for as long as i can remember.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

I ordered a thousand round case of reloadable 9X19 from Classic firearms 15 days ago should have arrived on the twenty second. Tracking says it arrived in Colorado on Nov. 20 ( North Carolina to Idaho) hasn't moved sense. Fed Ex tracking says bar code has been destroyed. I Emailed Classic about the shipping problem and got a quick response. They said with shipping being backed up it could take WEEKS to get the claim resolved. Seems to me the wait should be on their dime not mine and that I deserve a prompt refund. Gp

Boolit Mold
    I was at work awaiting FedEx delivery of primers. Order and shipping info said "Adult signature required," as usual or so I thought.
    The driver asked to scan my wife's driver license. She said "no way," as we have both had ID theft nightmares.

She Ok'ed for the driver to look at it to confirm ID before signing, but the driver refused and RETURNED the primers as "delivery refused." No more FedEx for me, full stop.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast