Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxReloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad Data
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fed Ex Terrible Service

Fed Ex Terrible Service

Ordered powder from Natchez. They got the order out in a timely manner. Shipped by Fed Ex. Yesterday I got a automated text saying delivery would be today and a signature was required. Stayed home all day, it’s now 8:00 PM and no package has been delivered. Finally got a human from Fed Ex on the phone at 7:30 PM. Told me the package was in Ga, I live in Central Fl. It’s one thing to wait an hour for a doctors appointment, but I feel like I had an 8:00 appointment, waited all day in the office and told to come back tomorrow and I might get seen.

Boolit Master

They will need to scan your ID; been there done that; it is new and painful.

I'm betting that the driver won't ask for anything. And will drop it at your door even in the rain without any signature.
    I've had guns, several guns dropped off with zero signatures. FedEx and UPE.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post
    I'm betting that the driver won't ask for anything. And will drop it at your door even in the rain without any signature.

I don't know took him three trips and he would not give me the package till he scanned my driver's license; said it something new. Will shall see just happened to first week of November; like you before never had to sign for anything.

Castaway, be quick when they ring your doorbell they don't wait long.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaway View Post
    Ordered powder from Natchez. They got the order out in a timely manner. Shipped by Fed Ex. Yesterday I got a automated text saying delivery would be today and a signature was required. Stayed home all day, it’s now 8:00 PM and no package has been delivered. Finally got a human from Fed Ex on the phone at 7:30 PM. Told me the package was in Ga, I live in Central Fl. It’s one thing to wait an hour for a doctors appointment, but I feel like I had an 8:00 appointment, waited all day in the office and told to come back tomorrow and I might get seen.
    Had you tracked the package earlier in the day?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post

About a month ago my driver left 5k small pistol primers in my gravel driveway in front of my garage with rain in the forecast. I have a full length covered porch but that would require getting out of the truck…

Boolit Master
    I had a FedEx idiot throw a package across my gate the other day. It was in the driveway. Yet,, I have a place for them to actually leave packages,, but they ignore it.

We had a Fed Ex driver years ago that didn't want to drive out to us on days with blue skies and claim the weather prevented delivery. That hasn't happened but those 2 times. I hope he rots in hell. Today our FedEx deliveries are quite good.
    Let's go Brandon!

Boolit Master
    If they say "Customer not available" it means they are too busy and will not even try to deliver that day. Has NOTHING to do with a signature. I called india or wherever and they said the driver did not even try to deliver.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Master
    Ordered powder (AA2230) from Natchez on Sat, 13 Nov, and got it yesterday, 17 Nov., via FedEx.....I was pleased.
    COME AND TAKE IT
    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!

Boolit Master
    they can't even find my address in the middle of town won't use them if there is a better way.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoor4570 View Post
    they can't even find my address in the middle of town won't use them if there is a better way.
    This right here. I pay extra to not use them if it is an option.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    We used to have good service here where we are in AZ . . . the driver we "had" was excellent . . now we gave a new driver , , , a young guy who acts like he is high half the time. My wife got an e-mail that a package she was expecting had been delivered and it had a picture of it sitting net to a house . . EXCEPT IT WASN'T OUR HOUSE. Neither one of us recognized the stone trim on the house as we don't have any. She took a walk and finally found it propped up agains a neighbors house . . . our house number is 395 . . the house it was delivered to is 429.

I was expecting an antique rifle . . . showed it would be delivered on Thursday (last week). Fed Ex is usually in our development around noon. We were sitting eating lunch and we saw him pull up, get out and carry the box to our side door (which is our "front door"). No doorbell ring and as I ws walking to greet him, my wife said he was walking back to his truck with the box? Huh? Signature required of course. He pulled away and I ws not a happy camper. Then he comes back ten minutes later and I am at the door to greet him. Again . acting like he was stoned. He halfway apologized . . muttered something about he though he had the wrong address and I told him, ""Yea . . . it's hard to get the right address, especially since it is clearly marked on the corner of the garage in six inch numbers next to the gat you have to walk through to get to the door."

It didn't end there. Yesterday I was expecting an order of insulin to arrive. It doesn't have to be signed for. He never rang the doorbell when he got here . . my wife was in the kitchen and just happened to see him drive away. The bo is clearly marked "Medications - Keep Out Of Direct Sun". I went to the door to get the box and instead of setting back by the door (our door is inset and shady) - the clown set it out on the sidewalk in the sun . . . but hey . . . it's a "dry heat" here in Arizona . . . .

Boolit Master

my fedex powder shipment also wanted a drivers license. yet as others have said.. they have left firearms out by the road.. or actually given them to other people across town....

Boolit Master

Fedex ground trucks were all once owned by the drivers, but the company has been taking the the routes back and using corporate drivers. If the Ground logo is painted green still a private truck if it painted in red corporate truck. Owners were paid for packages delivered and good service; corporate trucks paid by the hour so how many packages delivered doesn't matter or quality of service.

Before Fedex purchased Ground service they Roadway Package Service (RPS).

Boolit Buddy
    Had a FedEx package delivered a couple of months ago during our triple digit temp weather. It contained a surprise of three different chocolate treats. Made a nice block of chocolate after it was cold down from setting in the sun for a couple of hours. NO door bell ring! I only found it when I went out to collect the mail!
    West of Beaver Dick's Ferry.

Boolit Master

So what does a purple ground logo mean truck that just came by here was neither red nor green

Lately the fed ex guy has been a guy in a personal suv or minivan wearing a fedex shirt. They must really be struggling to meet demand.

Boolit Buddy
    It seems that the events over the past 18-24 months have really impacted the parcel delivery industry. At one time I shunned UPS and FEDEX was my preferred vendor. Over the last year I've noticed that FEDEX has been getting slower and slower, to the point that a ground package took nearly 3 weeks. UPS on the other hand has actually improved. UPS is my go-to now.

Boolit Master
    I think all delivery services have gone down hill, but FedEx seems to be winning the race. FedEx tracking is completely worthless. My last FedEx delivery showed package to be delivered by 8pm on a Sunday. The next day it showed it was to be delivered by 8pm on Monday. This went on till the following Thursday before the package arrived.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast