WidenersLoad DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationRepackboxTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, November 17

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, November 17

Good morning all. There is more truth in today's message than I'd like to admit. This has happened to me too often. Have a safe and blessed day.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    The Worst Possible Time

"If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall."
    —1 Corinthians 10:12

During World War II, Hitler had an interesting strategy of attacking his enemies on a weekend. He knew the various parliaments wouldn’t be in session, making it more difficult to react swiftly to an invasion.

In the same way, the Devil waits for the opportune moment to attack us. It may come when our guard is down or when we think we’re the strongest. But it’s usually at the worst possible time.

For example, you can be taking part in a worship service when suddenly a wicked thought comes knocking on the door of your imagination. You’re very embarrassed, and you can’t even believe you’re thinking such a thing.

Then the Devil, as cunning as he is, will condemn you for being tempted: “How could you think such a thought? What are you even doing in church?”

Remember, it isn’t a sin to be tempted. Even Jesus was tempted. The sin takes place only when we give in to the temptation, when we open the door and entertain it. That is why we should flee temptation and never leave a forwarding address.

When we think we’re doing well spiritually and everything is going great, that is when the Devil will choose to hit hard. It’s why the Bible tells us, “If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall” (1 Corinthians 10:12 NLT).

Often temptation will come after a great blessing. So don’t be surprised if you are tempted right after you get out of church. And don’t be surprised if you are tempted right after God has done a wonderful work in your life.

Perhaps you have experienced a great blessing in your life recently. That blessing may involve your family, your career, your ministry, or your personal walk with God. The Enemy wants to rob you of that blessing. So be careful and keep your guard up.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, Satan attacks me every day in one way or another!

Boolit Buddy
    Thank you for these

Very good lesson!

And remember the old saying "Pride goeth before a fall"

Stay humble, keep your heart pure, stay true to the Lords will and they will have a harder time getting to you.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Grand Master
    Excellent reminder.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

I know this very well but still fall at times because I let it happen !!!! Will I never be ride of this!