Lee PrecisionWidenersReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackboxTitan Reloading
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Tulsa Gun Show this past weekend, any reports?

Tulsa Gun Show this past weekend, any reports?

I haven't seen (and may have missed) any reports of how the show went. Gun prices, reloading supplies, ammunition?

Anyone attend that would like to give their input on how things are going in the gun shows?

Thanks,

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Master
    I had a friend let me know (briefly) that the ROCS displays were GREAT! (That's Ruger Owners & Collectors Society)

Was planning go, but got lazy. Didn't need anything that I expected to find and didn't feel like spending $10 for each of us to get in, along with $10 for tolls to get there and 2 hours drive and gas wasted. Will go in April.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    I talked to a young man,in a Cushing, Oklahoma gun shop on Monday, who said primers were $60@ thousand at the Tulsa gun show.
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Budzilla 19 View Post
    I talked to a young man,in a Cushing, Oklahoma gun shop on Monday, who said primers were $60@ thousand at the Tulsa gun show.
    Thats not that horrible in comparison to most that I've seen or heard about lately.
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    Mytmousemalibu, in our ensuing conversation, the man stated that he paid the 60 dollar price tag, because he needed the primers and it was an acceptable price. He also stated the big retailers were absent from the show. $60@ thousand right now? If I didn’t have any, I would have bought wheat I needed and been proud to have found them!
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Master
    $60/1000 is about the average retail price these days if you can find them. I will be needing LPP soon and I would have bought several bricks at that price for sure.

Boolit Master
    I would have bought some for that amount too, most around here that I do see are $80+ per 1K. It used to be Federals were the most expensive at $40-$45 a box and I cringed at it. Had to have them for a couple picky competition guns. Nowadays that kind of money is almost theft for Federals.
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Buddy
    It was ok, didn’t seem like as many people Saturday as there was in April or last November. Those there seemed to be browsing and trading, didn’t see many actually buying anything except AR stuff.

If I had seen any primers for $60 I’d have bought some. Everything I seen was $125-200 per 1000.

I thought most everything was too high, but the current market is nuts. There was a few good deal, but not as many as last time.

I did pick up a NIB Uberti Schofield in 45colt, but paid what I thought was borderline too much lol.
    “You’ve got to slow down to be fast” - Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelgun View Post
    It was ok, didn’t seem like as many people Saturday as there was in April or last November. Those there seemed to be browsing and trading, didn’t see many actually buying anything except AR stuff.

If I had seen any primers for $60 I’d have bought some. Everything I seen was $125-200 per 1000.

I thought most everything was too high, but the current market is nuts. There was a few good deal, but not as many as last time.

I did pick up a NIB Uberti Schofield in 45colt, but paid what I thought was borderline too much lol.
    Yeah, $60, sounds fishy to me, more like $160..... Unless he found some that were a couple of decades old.

Dunno about Tulsa but hitting Dallas Show next weekend
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter