WidenersLoad DataTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTB: Mold for 32 S&W

Boolit Buddy

WTB: Mold for 32 S&W

Anyone have a suitable mold for 32 S&W they want to re-home? Looking for something in the 70-85g range. Thanks in advance.

Boolit Master

This is the only one I could find in stock...........https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop...vity-gc-brass/

HV
    Life's biggest tragedy is we get old too soon, and wise too late.

Boolit Man
    I cast my rifle bullets, but just buy my .32s&w long 100gr cast bullets so I am no help, sorry don't know why I replied accept I just finished ordering 1500 more. What a great caliber, I use it in lever action pistol cartridge silhouette.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks for the replies, I probably should have stated it's for a 32 S&W short which is why I'm wanting the lighter weight.

Boolit Master
    I cast the Lyman 77gr RN to use in mine. I could help you with some of them till you get a mold.

It looks very similar to a factory boolit.
    swamp
    There is no problem so great, that it cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by rtyler8140 View Post
    Thanks for the replies, I probably should have stated it's for a 32 S&W short which is why I'm wanting the lighter weight.
    Dunno if you're interested or not, but I have (1000) pieces of 77gr LRN and about (490) pieces of 80gr LRN that I probably won't be using.

If you are unable to find a mold, this company sells a 78 grain round nose bullet in diameters from .311 with steps up to .314:

https://www.brazosprecision.com/32-7...llet_p_37.html

They are Hitek coated and sell for $46.50 for 1296 bullets. They are currently in stock (at least according to the webpage). My shooting buddy bought these last month to try in his .32 short, but we haven't had a chance to shoot them yet.

I had Accurate Molds make me a 75 grain mold for my .32 S&W Short. But I have no idea of his current delivery times.

http://www.accuratemolds.com/bullet_...bullet=31-075C

Good luck on finding your mold, it is not easy lately.

There is a Lyman 313226 4 cavity on eBay right now. This is a .32 caliber 93 grain round nosed mold that I have wanted for a long time for my .32 S&W long revolvers. I have it on my watch list. It is up to $187.50 right now with two days to go. You could have Tom at Accurate make two great molds for that price.

I tried to raise interest on the NOE website for a .32 round nose mold, but didn't get a single person to respond. So it dumbfounds me why these Lyman round nosed .32's sell for such high prices on eBay. I would much rather have a brand new mold from Al at .314 diameter, than an old Lyman which may or may not cast large enough from eBay.

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks again guys, I appreciate it. If I can't get my hands on a mold, I have some good options.

"Matts Bullets" also carries a few various ones -

https://www.mattsbullets.com/index.p...index&cPath=69

Boolit Master

I have a single cavity Lyman.
    PM sent.

Boolit Grand Master
    I have an 84 grain RCBS DC 32-84 that should be your Huckleberry. PM me your email and I'll see about sending you some pictures. I have two of them, and can't justify keeping both of them.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Boolit Buddy
    Found what I needed, thanks again everyone. Best group of enablers I know.