Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad Data
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee APP, What can you tell me?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GWS View Post
    The following screen shot shows all the various caliber parts for the Quick Change system TylerR invented. The L shaped part in the front with the circular drop, is mounted to the App with the bolt Lee used for its slower than Molasses caliber change system.......Then you just drop in one of the downtubes depending on which caliber you are working on. ZERO unscrewing .... So want to do 308, just drop the 308 downtube in and change the shuttle...low, medium or high that goes with that caliber downtube. Want to process 9mm, pull out the 308 drop tube and drop in the 9mm drop tube and replace the shuttle with the lower shuttle that goes with that drop tube.

Below is one for .357 pistol.

Below is the shuttle base improvement that keep cases much more stable without bases falling behind and flipping cases across the room.

Below is how bottle neck rifle can be made stable and fast flowing.....(in this case 30-06) There is a downtube for .308 and .223 as well (in the first picture, second row #5 and #6)

These look like a good solution. Does anyone offer these for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Papercidal View Post
    These look like a good solution. Does anyone offer these for sale?
    Not that I know of.....the print files are free. An investment into a3D printer costs a little, but you can make thousands of dollars worth of reloading bench tools for just the cost of $25 rolls of PLA PLASTIC. One roll will print 4 or 5 of these APP feeders.......and Christmas is coming....

Boolit Master
    Anyone got a link to the files?
    can't find anything on thingiverse.
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

They are here at Castboolits if you go to the Make-that-Bullet-Feeder thread. Any of TylerR's posts have a signature line that says "Downloads" Click that and you will be on your way.....look at the manual at that link too. For the Lee APP stuff click #8.

The current page 160 is....https://castboolits.gunloads.com/sho...llator/page130
    Last edited by GWS; 11-22-2021 at 12:36 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    i bought the Lee APP because i had about 5k 556 mil brass to deprime, swage. I also wanted it to resize bullets, as I powdercoat normally and thought there had to be a better way than the one at a time push thru or lubrisizer options. yes it has quirks. its not fancy, and its not built for a lifetime. but i did motor through 5k brass after i upgraded it with the 4 tube feeder system with collator.

Now, I haven't been able to resize a 223/556 case on it enough to get it to pass the case gauge (lee's response: does it fit in the chamber of your gun? not a great response...). This would make the sizing before trimming step way faster for me, and improve my throughput of 223.

Boolit Mold
    I use mine mainly for sizing P.C. bullets. i've been vary happy with it for that function. I did make my own roller type handle to make it more comfortable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12