Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Load Data Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling Airgun woes

Quote Originally Posted by TCLouis View Post
    What under lever and how much?
    The Diana 98K underlever is based on the 460.the lever catch is weak. With heavier pellets it falls down at times.two wraps of electric tape and its solved.

Post removed.i made an error
    Last edited by HARRYMPOPE; 11-06-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Harry: My wife sells stuff on Ebay all the time. Most of the stuff she sells is trinkets and other collectable stuff. Most of the stuff is a one way trip, but there is the occasional Turd who has to try to create problems.

One recent problem, the woman tried to say the pillow was damaged, except we knew it was Perfect when it went out. After going back and forth she went to Ebay which normally would side with the buyer, but after some research it turns out this person was a well known scammer who had gone to jail for fraud. she eventually go banned from Ebay and believe me it has to be pretty serious to get Ebay to ban anything.

The other thing is low ballers whining about the price and asking for discounts. We get sick of listening to their reasons why they shouldn't have to pay the asking price. If you don't want to pay that much, don't buy it!!! and don't try to come back saying the thing was damaged and you want some of the money back and keep the item too.

On your guns, state there is "NO Returns, Period!" and put it on the listing in Red Ink!

But, you've got to take good pics of the gun from every angle and show everything and document everything in the description, also tell them to ask questions. If you document everything and provide excellent pics showing every flaw,

they can't come back to you and say "Not as Advertised."

My .02

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Bub
    I have sold numerous stuff on several sights with no complaints

Boolit Bub
    Years ago I sold all my Bullet making items on this sight had only one complaint Lead I sold was told I was 2 ounces shy of 60 pounds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12