RepackboxInline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee Precision
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: WTS/WTT WWII P38 Magazines

Post WTS/WTT WWII P38 Magazines

I sold my P38 a couple of years ago and kept these magazines thinking I might get another one at some point . My interests have changed and the likelihood of getting another P38 just isn't going to happen. I would prefer to trade these rather than sell them but would take cash barring I can't get what I am looking for.

One magazine is jvd WaA706 (Erste Nordböhmische Metall.w.f.) this magazine is correct for a Spreework or Mauser made P38

The other is WaA135 (Mauser ) this magazine is correct for a Mauser made P38

I used a lacquer stick to high light the waffenamts for the photos and the P38 marks .

I would like to find a used replica percussion revolver in 36 caliber and would like an 1858 Remington , I would consider a Colt and my preference is an 1860 . Pietta is my preference but would also trade for a Uberti. The revolver good functioning order with no mechanical problems and no major cosmetic issues , I do not expect it to look like new but I also do not want it looking like it's been dragged behind a car.

Other trade options would be for a used Leupold Vari X III 2-8x scope or a Burris Signature Safari 1.75-5x32

Feel free to make other trade suggestions , outside of that I want $220 for the pair plus actual USPS shipping .

If you have questions please send them via PM versus asking in the thread thanks

Thanks so much
    Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you.

Happy Thursday

Happy Tuesday