WidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
RepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad Data
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision

Thread: God Blesses everyone

God Blesses everyone

I'm viewing the beautiful ruggedness of Northern Arizona this morning, thanking Him for another day.
    And the company!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Texas by God; 10-24-2021 at 08:26 PM.

Amen, each day is a blessing from God.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

While, I feel each day I live is a blessing, I am going to have to think about the universality of that notion. It doesn't strike me that each day Hitler, Pol Pot or Stalin was God's blessing to anyone.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Char-Gar View Post
    While, I feel each day I live is a blessing, I am going to have to think about the universality of that notion. It doesn't strike me that each day Hitler, Pol Pot or Stalin was God's blessing to anyone.
    No, but the rain falls on all, the good and the bad. God's general blessing is to all the earth reguardless of what we do.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Thank you Lord for the blessings of this day!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, God bless you my brethren!

USMC 77, USRA 79

amen.. i will pray for some trees to grow there as well!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Smith View Post
    No, but the rain falls on all, the good and the bad. God's general blessing is to all the earth reguardless of what we do.
    Yes, rain does fall on the graves of the millions and millions of people needlessly slaughtered over the course of human history. If you told a person being lead to his/her death, "Hey cheer up, it is raining outside and God is blessing the earth", I doubt that would cheer anybody up. Slogans and touchy feely Bible verses don't sop up much blood. I am just funny this way.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Char-Gar, my original post contained no slogans or such, only thanks to the Lord.
    I respect your freedom to interject your negativity, however.

Hey there, good friend.....glad to see that you're surviving the barren wastelands of Arizona. Hope you're keeping an eye out for the serpents that may be lurking on the shady side of the rocks!

Although I'm a person of mountains, forests, and snows I do see the beauty that you have presented with your photo. I'm wondering about the 2nd photo....almost looks like a photo of a painting. Is there a story?

As for God's Blessings, I agree with Wayne that God blessed mankind with the beauty and benefits of his creation. The sun does shine, and the rain does fall on all of us, good and evil alike. Just like the Garden of Eden, mankind polluted and destroyed, not God. Those monsters of humanity about whom Char-Gar speaks were not the doing of God, but the doing of Satan and mankind. The blame and the reflection is not upon God, but upon the perpetrators. We all, I think, hope that his Son will return soon and set it all straight.

Meanwhile, if you run into ShooterAZ buy him a beer from me.

DG
    Last edited by Der Gebirgsjager; 10-25-2021 at 08:58 PM.

Ten Four, DG.
    I have nicknamed where we are " Casa de Zorros"- " House of Foxes". The little critters are all over the boulders here. The pic does look like a painting; but it's my cell phone taking a pic through reflective glass. Lots of ravens, Gambels quail, dove and chipmunks( and the foxes) keeping us company here. No " rattlebugs" so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    Char-Gar, my original post contained no slogans or such, only thanks to the Lord.
    I respect your freedom to interject your negativity, however.

Is it negativity or reality? Our points of view has been colored by our experience in life. In 37 years, as a Pastor, I have set by the beds of so many people as they suffer horrible things. I have held the hand of families who have lost loved one in tragic ways. Many ask me why would God allow this, or put them through this and they expect and answer from me that will bring just a smidge of comfort and understanding. I can't tell them, buck up, it isn't so bad, God has blessed us with a beautiful day. All, I can offer to them is love, a warm embrace, a prayer and an ear to listen. I assure them that our God is a loving God and this the end of this worldly existence is not the end of anything, but just be beginning.

I am glad you had a pretty day, but somehow such posts seem rather superficial, when God's blessing is tied to it. God does bless us in many ways but my heart still weeps for the suffering of so many. I am just funny that way. You can take umbrage at my negativity, but maybe I had caused you to stop and think about others for just a very small amount of time. That was my intent and I don't call that negativity.

I sit with my dog and watch the sunrise every morning and thank God for the extra day he has given me. A day to love and be loved. But, I also remember that for many this sunrise will only bring pain, suffering and loss. I always remember them in prayer with each rising sun.