Load DataRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTT Old Lyman EZY Loader Press and 310 Dies for Casting stuff

Boolit Buddy

WTT Old Lyman EZY Loader Press and 310 Dies for Casting stuff

I have an old Lyman EZY Loader press I am offering to a press collector on a trade. As far as I have read on here it wasn't the best of presses but I think it is complete and has kind of a cool item factor. It is the older original all cast iron press sitting in a top lid lunch box container. I also have a bunch of 310 dies and J-style (I think that's what they are called) shellholders to go with it.

I purchased it at an antique store a year or two ago. It does have some surface rust on the bolts but wouldn't take much to clean up and look nice. If you are interested send me an email or phone number and I will send you some pictures of everything.

I am trying to get into casting so I would be looking for something to help get me started. Not looking for a fortune just something small to help get me going. Below are the calibers I would be looking for in molds if you have some laying around.

38 Special/357 Mag
    .40/10mm
    44Special/Magnum
    7mm
    45 ACP

Would be happy with some lead, powder for coating, or gas checks for the above calibers.

What do you have laying around that you don't need? Open to other offers as well. I can use the room on my bench.

The press is kind of heavy. I would be willing to throw in up to $15 for shipping. Anything above that is up to the buyer.

Boolit Buddy

I will leave this up for a couple of days for those that may be within FTF distance. Just looked up the cost of shipping and found out it will be in the ballpark of $82 using dimensions of 18"x8"x"8" at 31lbs.

The above was for USPS. UPS is around $30.
    Last edited by Bloodhound689; 10-18-2021 at 04:30 AM.

I'll take it, per our PMs, texts, smoke signals and carrier pigeon messages ...

Boolit Buddy

Traded… Thanks Al