Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWidenersSnyders Jerky
RepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, October 13

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, October 13

Good morning all. Good message this morning, be vigilant, be aware. Have a safe and blessed day.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    Real Believers

“Therefore by their fruits you will know them”
    —Matthew 7:20

They worshiped just about everyone and everything in ancient Egypt. In the minds of the Egyptians, the Nile River was a deity.

So God essentially said, “The Nile River that you think is a deity? I’ll turn it to blood.”

The Bible tells us that Moses “lifted up the rod and struck the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants. And all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood” (Exodus 7:20 NKJV).

Pharaoh’s magicians, like occultists, were also able to do this, and Pharaoh’s heart got harder.

One of the Devil’s most effective tactics is imitation. He floods the market with all kinds of cheap imitations, making it harder for a person to know what the truth is.

Our world is filled with all kinds of religious ideology with gurus, self-proclaimed prophets, and other religious leaders, all saying they have the truth. But what is the genuine article?

I’m not going out on a limb when I say that it’s the Christian faith. Everything else is an imitation.

Jesus put it best when He said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6 NKJV). He told the parable of the wheat and the tares about a farmer who went out to sow wheat. But during the night a neighbor, more like an enemy, came and sowed tares. A tare looks just like wheat initially, but later it actually uproots the wheat.

The Devil puts all kinds of fake versions out there. And ultimately, he will have the Antichrist as well. Yet Jesus said, “By their fruits you will know them” (Matthew 7:20 NKJV). In the end we’ll know who the real believers are. God will determine that for us.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, Apples don't fall from a peach tree and true believers should bear fruit of His Master!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good message .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Thank you.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.