Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyWidenersInline Fabrication
RepackboxRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Reloading Everything

Thread: Herter's Super No. 3

Boolit Master

Herter's Super No. 3

This past weekend I traveled through the Adirondacks with my wife and another couple. Of course the ladies wanted to visit the antique shops. One of the shops had a 1967 Herter's catalog-for $30.
    I opted not to purchase, but I did check it for details on the No. 3 Super press that I recently won.
    With tax and surcharge, I paid within pennies of the 1967 price.
    Now I am looking for a copy of the page with the description of the No. 3 press.
    The Universal adapter I ordered from CH/4D was just under what the antique ship wanted for the catalog, but will make the press a flexible, dedicated depriming station. Now I am considering a primer catcher, whether to mount the press upside down or not, and if I want a lighter handle for depriming.
    If I recall correctly, the press was available with a short handle for some applications.
    Also, if I recall correctly, the handle was described as cast steel rather than cast iron.
    The colorful scenery, perfect weather and visit with family was a priceless bonus.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Banned
    William, send me a PM with your email address. I have every Herter's catalog printed.