RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionLoad DataTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackboxReloading Everything
Wideners

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, October 08

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, October 08

Good morning all. Today's message of encouragement is from Hagee Ministries. I especially like the blessing. Have a safe and blessed day.

Matthew 5:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

You never know the difference you could make until you try. Little things make a big impact.

Think of how your own life has been transformed by little things. A smile brightened your outlook on a rough day. A handshake welcomed you into a room filled with strangers. Three simple words – I love you – set your feet on the road to happily-ever-after.

The slightest bit of effort can change everything. Destinies have been changed by a little invitation to church. Lives have been impacted by a little word spoken in defense. Suffering has been eased by a little willingness to reach into others’ pain.

Do not disqualify yourself from the exact place where God wants to fit little you into His bigger plan. You may feel inadequate for the task to which He is calling you, but remember that it is His Spirit – not your might or strength – that empowers you.

Little things in the hand of an almighty God make a great difference. Give God a baby in a basket, and He will deliver a nation. Give God a shepherd boy with a slingshot, and He will bring down a giant. Give God five loaves and two fish, and He will feed 5,000. Never underestimate how little becomes much when God is in it.

Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. Commit yourself to do the work, and watch God do the miracle! Give your best, and let God do the rest. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, Little is much when God is in it!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Very true ! It's amazing how small or simple things can change a person's life . If we listen and act . It's much less seldom that big events lead to change compared to living life and seeing/experiencing small things . Understanding is not always related to huge events .
    No turning back , No turning back !

USMC 77, USRA 79

this was an awesome devotional message
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.