Load DataWidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Optics on pistol cal.levers?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by hc18flyer View Post
    Not a lever action, but a Henry single shot in .357 Maximum. Mine carries a 4x Compact Leupold. Works well within the limits of the cartridge. hc18flyer
    That would be a sweet package! I am really impressed with Henry's lineup of offerings and wouldn't mind having one of their single shots in 30-30. Good luck with yours, the Max is a great round!
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

I just bought a Bushnell Banner 1.5x4x Scope. The scopes seem to be rated ok. They are made in South Korea. I have been using a Leupold knockoff from China. The jury is out on the Chinese product. I have been happy with the scope on my 9MM carbine but on the .357mag not so much.

Fpt the money I have spent on low end scopes I might have been better off paying a bit more than I have. Life experiences seem to be learned via the wallet some times.

My Marline 1894CS has standard riffling , not micro groove. I am hoping I can cook up a load for the gun that will hold 1" at 50 yards. Not their yet!

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"