Reloading EverythingRepackboxLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners RotoMetals2
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Where do you think the price of 22LR ammo will settle?

Boolit Master
    that norma tac 22 is the absolute worst stuff I ever did use. the lube has low melting point and gunks up everything, gets all over your fingers and hands, and it won't cycle anything semi auto ive ever put it in. or maybe I just got a couple bricks of lemons. ive heard a lot of bad about the m22 stuff but I got a double box of 1000 a couple years ago and tried a dozen or so from each box and they worked as good as the 555 boxes anyway. I really like dyna-points and 555's work great for me, first time I ever saw super x in yellow box of 300 was yesterday at Walmart . makes me wonder if all this winchester 22 ammo comes out of the same plant with different boxes.

22mag --- $18 maxi mags, that's definitely not double of what it was before everything went crazy. whereas 22lr ammo is now double or more than what it was. I think I was paying like $12-$14 for name brand stuff besides the hornady 30 gr. and $9.99 for the armscor stuff.

makes me wonder whatever happened to 17 wsm, that stuff was everywhere for cheap during last shortage, nobody seemed to have a gun chambered for it.

I wondered into Walmart here in La Grange KY yesterday and they actually had Federal .22 LR Auto-Match 325 count boxes for $21. I got two and wished I could have bought more. That's 6-1/2 cents a piece...not too bad...
    Hope you all are having some luck finding ammunition for the kids in your life...I'm doing OK so far...but worried about the new threat on the horizon...Putin's invaded three countries in the last 12 years....maybe the clowns in the State Dept. & White House are starting to pick up on the trend.....Rod
    Last edited by Rodfac; 02-26-2022 at 10:30 PM.
    Rod

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    With primed empty brass and my cast 40gr bullets, I’m reloading at a cost of $0.03 a round and can do 50 reload under 20 minutes … nd my costs r it going to go up…
    Inventory on hand:
    2000 cast bullets
    4800 primed empty brass
    1 lb of either black or smokeless powders
    50 round boxed reloads … 100, 50 boxes of each of smokeless and black powder
    Regards
    John

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by John Boy View Post
    With primed empty brass and my cast 40gr bullets, I’m reloading at a cost of $0.03 a round and can do 50 reload under 20 minutes … nd my costs r it going to go up…
    Inventory on hand:
    2000 cast bullets
    4800 primed empty brass
    1 lb of either black or smokeless powders
    50 round boxed reloads … 100, 50 boxes of each of smokeless and black powder
    So what do you plan on shooting next month?
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Boolit Master
    case of 5000 mini mags found in stock on ammoseek $649 plus FAST but not FREE shipping,
    I'm guessing with the price of copper 3x what it was just month or so ago we will never again see cases of 5000 armscor 36 gr 22lr ever again at $139 with free shipping

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789